Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bank/Container update

Seeing as how the banks and containers items like Backpacks/level100badge currently exist on a seperate inventory style.

I'm proposing that the bank and containers get added to the inventories functionalities, meaning you could drag and swap items to their decided slot instead of only adding/removing items allowing us to organize our Bank/Containers.

I myself have 200 bank slots and its horrible to try to organize my items vs key material guns.

I understand if brass didnt want to do this seeing as how it would require him to rework a bunch of currently fine features but this would be a great Quality of Life update imho.

tl;dr = Bank/container inventories are remade so you can organize items in them as you can in the normal inventory.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Keep in mind you can right click your bank header and sort it.
Find

Can you make it so locked items can be moved with the resorting? that way you can have all your locked items can be on top.
Find

I meant sort by personal choice of slots, so if i wanted i could move my locked items to the bottom of my bank. (or middle and such)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
Find

unpoke missed my rep, rooood boi
Find

sort backpacks when?
Find