Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

News Flash: Minecraft is a Woman-Murdering, Sexist game that Should Be Banned

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkeys-family-ministry-launches-probe-into-minecraft-video-game-.aspx?pageID=238&nID=77968&NewsCatID=341
Find

This has to be satire right?
Find

Wow
just
wow
I hate this world so much
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

+1, there's too many women in the game that get murdered.

Yea and dem allies just gadda kill of your friends to move to the "higher levels"
Find

Somebody tell them about saints row/GTA
Find

(02-06-2015, 05:09 PM)Cryptic Phantom Wrote:  Somebody tell them about saints row/GTA

What about cod because shooting people is perfectly okay espesually in ghost and advanced warfare where you can actually shoot a female avatar
Find

In Soviet Russia. Feminism doesn't exist
because they are dead.

heh
Find

About damn time

I was sick and tired of seeing so many pre-pubescent boys slaughter harmless women in this satanic game

How were we all so blind to see the true intentions of this game? To kill as many women as possible, and to raise children into women-hating, women-slaughtering beasts that will deny women their rights, and possibly even wipe out the whole female gender, and then what? All the males will have to turn gay, and no more reproduction will occur, and so in the end, all the men will die too.

Therefore, Minecraft, or should I say, Slaughterwomen, is a game straight from the mind of that sexist cis-scum Satan chilling in his personal Hell, laughing as his master plan unfolds.

Please, end this now, before it is too late

#LikeAGirl #EndMinecraft #FuckSexistMen #Feminazi #NeinNeinBurnMen
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)

All this patriarchy running wild.

Seriously doe, it would be a lot faster for them to name the shit they aren't bothered by.

I'm fairly certain its impossible.

sexy characters like Bayonetta are "objectified" = patriarchy
ugly/making them more realistic (like with tomb raider) is taking away their femininity = patriarchy
no female main characters= patriarchy
I've seen complaints over female villains because its depicting women as evil, but female heroes are also sexist because they are usually defeated in some way by the villain, which is disempowering.

Of all the feminist shit I've read, I still have no idea what kind of game they fukn want. Even anita's game idea was sexist according to her standards.
Find