• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shortening of ban sentence

Steam Name (Current): Limbo

Steam Name (During incident): [lfg] Limbo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54375752

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069017232/

Name of staff you were banned by: Unpoke

Length of the ban: 1 year

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Shortened by about 6-9 months if possible

Reason for ban: Saying "nigger" multiple occasions

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

Additional details: I beleive i said "nigger" on two occasions,but it wasent targeted at anyone,and there was no one online who was offended,the person who banned/reported me clearly just used it as a excuse to get me off the server,since i did not direct harm to anyone.

You still said it twice, knowing how bad the circumstances would've been. ALSO Mini was on and he is actually Black. You were not fun to play with in the slightest with the constant begging and problems you caused. -1 cant believe you actually think you are justified to say the word since it wasnt "directed at anyone"
Find

You aren't allowed to say the N word under any circumstances on FRG servers.

You were warned more than once, which is more than enough. While I personally don't agree with the rule, its still a rule that you have to follow if you want to play on here.

Racism isn't allowed at all, especially the hard r. You know what you were saying, and you knew it was against the rules, but you did it anyway. Anyone who says racial slurs, even if not directed towards anyone, should live up to there actions and then come back when they know how to handle there own words over the mic. -1
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I thought bans for racism were permanent? You got off easy mah dood. I don't get why people say that word in the first place and you knew fully well it isn't allowed. \o/
Find

You should know that you can't say that at all on FRG. No matter the circumstances. Also, if you're trying to get this shortened/ repealed, you could have at least censored the word in your appeal.
Find

The N word isn't even that bad you guys blow it out of proportion +1 shorten
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

(10-21-2017, 11:51 PM)Minehuis Wrote:  The N word isn't even that bad you guys blow it out of proportion +1 shorten

I feel like you're missing the point of his ban.

It isn't that he said the N word, its that he broke a rule. Its the concept, not the word itself if you get what I mean.

I personally have no problem with the word and don't think it's a big deal, the problem is that after being warned and knowing it was against the rules that you broke it again anyway.

Obviously someone who was on took offense with the word or they would not have reported you and you're liable to follow the rules at risk of punishment in this case a permaban.

-1 this is a place of peace, not war
Find