Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2koreds - Unban Request

+1 in the rules it does state no disrespectful behaviour, but from what I've seen 2koreds is pretty relativley of the community, especially when compared to some other people on the server who don't get any kind of sever punishment such as this. I believe that some may people simply hold a grudge against 2koreds and do not believe nor wish that 2koreds can and or has changed from his early days on the server. Personally speaking some staff (not gonna name names) seem to have a bias against people who were once toxic and it matters not if they've changed, its also become apparent to me that some cancerous players (again not naming names) get treated in a completely different light. In any case I do not believe that someone should get a permanent ban for isolated incidents, nor for this "toxic" behaviour, it is someones choice to react in a certain way or to say a certain thing, and as long as they're within the bounds of the rules set in place (i.e racism, sexism, mass douchebaggery) they should be held socially responsible and accept that some people may use the oh so forgotten !block feature. To conclude I would like to say these last few things, to those unnamed individuals who seem to have it out for this man in some way or another, I may not know what 2koreds did to you, but you must learn to forgive, because you too have most likely done the same to someone else.

added after reading unpokes response: when it comes to angrily typed reports i can understand where he comes from, people get stupid when under emotions, and while it should not be acceptable to call someone a "retard" or "dumb fuck" it shouldnt solicit a perma ban. I do not believe there are many people who would look at a report with "dumbfuck" written to describe the accused as a thing to get upset over, nor do i find it that toxic.  what i recommend is for there to be definitions of these terms within the rules, because it allows for confusion and miscommunication when these things are broad undefined terms, and as to what I personally would define as toxic: that would be somebody who consistently goes out of their way to harass and insult others, and just generally not  nice to be around (ex screeching 24/7, always mic spamming, mrdm, cheating ect.)

this is the only section in the rules dictating respect or anything that 2koreds could have done:
BE RESPECTFUL! Racism, childish arguing, sexism, and any other disrespect are NEVER okay. Names should not include curse words, terms that affect gameplay or any other inappropriate content. You will be asked to change your name and then kicked!
(9 + 10) - catbugs age = 14
Find

Messages In This Thread
2koreds - Unban Request - 2koreds - 10-13-2017, 03:39 AM
RE: 2koreds - Unban Request - Unpoke - 10-13-2017, 03:53 AM
RE: 2koreds - Unban Request - Pineapple - 10-13-2017, 03:59 AM
RE: 2koreds - Unban Request - Unpoke - 10-13-2017, 04:17 AM
RE: 2koreds - Unban Request - Pineapple - 10-13-2017, 05:48 AM
RE: 2koreds - Unban Request - Eclipse - 10-13-2017, 04:02 AM
RE: 2koreds - Unban Request - Kcat - 10-13-2017, 04:05 AM
RE: 2koreds - Unban Request - Steel Memes - 10-13-2017, 03:49 PM
RE: 2koreds - Unban Request - Kcat - 10-13-2017, 04:21 PM