Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

ACamera Private Beta App.

Age*: 18
Where did you hear about this server?*: NTG
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: Because i hear that this server is going to be a new game mode.
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: No
Any other info: Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
Find

I know this is biased and this server is letting new beginnings but he is from WoGs. I don't trust him. Expecially in the beta. -1.
Find

(11-17-2014, 03:45 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  I know this is biased and this server is letting new beginnings but he is from WoGs. I don't trust him. Expecially in the beta. -1.
its not like im a bad person lol, i just want to get into this "new gamemode" that people are talking about.
Find

FRG is standard TTT, not a new game mode.
Find

(11-17-2014, 04:03 AM)Terran Wrote:  FRG is standard TTT, not a new game mode.
Oh ok lol
Find

Just a few clarifications, currently, it is indeed TTT, however, that's mainly to work out the kinks with my new Inventory system, soon after launch, I will begin work on a new gamemode with it.
Find

(11-18-2014, 04:01 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Just a few clarifications, currently, it is indeed TTT, however, that's mainly to work out the kinks with my new Inventory system, soon after launch, I will begin work on a new gamemode with it.
You know, maybe i could..umm *cough* get into the beta to help you test the inventory *cough*

Denied.
Find