Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Just a sort of blog/status update?

A lot of you may have noticed that I haven't really been on (Or maybe nobody noticed because I suck), but it isn't because I don't want to. I'm on a...Bumpy road right now, and things aren't actually looking very good. I'm supposed to avoid simulation or anything that might cause stress, and competitive games (Even TTT can be that) isn't really a great thing. I'm still here though, so if you need help on the servers I can hop on for a bit and help around*, but I'm honestly not trying to be inactive.

It could be a while until I'm in better shape, but its nothing dangerous or threatening, just a failure on my part...Or you could say a neglect of duties. Anyways. There's Terran's blog update #1, hope you're totally interested in it and not going to admit its a sad grab for attention!**

*Really, I mean it, I just won't really play the game but I can easily help out. I love doing it! Makes me feel pretty great.
**Trust me, totally not the case. But don't believe that statement because its definitely the truth.***

Find

Dang. I hope to see you on enjoying the server soon!
Find

Thanks, man.
Find

You little bitch...
Find

(02-03-2015, 05:36 AM)OpTicX420xSpoonx360XFaZe Wrote:  You little bitch...

Reported for disrespect.
Find

Terran... Noooooooooooooooooooo *cries*

I've noticed you haven't been on the server, and it makes me sad, please get better soon, you are a great guy and a great staff member so we need you mate.

Glad you still get on and post on the forums Big Grin
Find

Nice to see your still here get better soon.
Find

(02-03-2015, 11:18 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(02-03-2015, 05:36 AM)OpTicX420xSpoonx360XFaZe Wrote:  You little bitch...

Reported for disrespect.

Did you just report him to yourself
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

no masterbation rip
Find

Get better soon. Smile
Find