Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

F1 settings update with crate option

The new way crates roll is great for new players who want to see what is inside the crates. And while it is still very new and a work in progress, I believe a lot of regular players would prefer being able to toggle the new crate system on and off in F1 settings.

Unfortunately, making it toggle-able is not something I'm likely to do(due to a huge amount of changes behind the scenes). I'm not really sure why you'd want to do that in the first place to be honest, soon you will be able to move/talk while in the menu if that's your biggest gripe.
Find

(07-27-2017, 02:03 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Unfortunately, making it toggle-able is not something I'm likely to do(due to a huge amount of changes behind the scenes). I'm not really sure why you'd want to do that in the first place to be honest, soon you will be able to move/talk while in the menu if that's your biggest gripe.

I heard several people talking about how they prefered the old way so I figured I'd suggest this. The move/talk was my biggest concern personally, and I didn't think much about the background work it would take. It will definitely make rolling new crates interesting with the hints it shows
Find

i definitely like the new layout. I like looking at it while rolling. Because when I'm not getting anything good, I get reminded of the things that I CAN get, and that's all that matters.
Find

I really like being able to see everything in the crate. But at the same time I kinda wish it also gave the chances of everything. Even if it was just a rough estimate to the nearest sig fig or something.
Find