Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Which of these should be implemented?
None
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Donator Rewards

1. For every level on a donator badge people could get a free weekly 25 coin Spin 2 Win roll.

-and/or-

2. For every hour someone plays with VIP active they get a 25 coin Spin 2 Win roll.

Tell me what you think!
(up for other suggestions as well)
Find

I like the #2 one because, spin2win is addicting asf.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I don't really get the point of having the equivalent of 25 coins for every day of play time. Unless you mean the $15 donation version, but then that could be a bit much.
Find

For the sake of an argument, when you mean P2W Spin 2 Win, do you mean VIP or normal spin 2 win? If VIP, I'm sure it would never be added due to the fact that it could end with an endless loop of getting VIP, which i'm sure isn't the point of VIP S2W.

One favors people who donated multiple times and one is for all.

But then getting about 30 spins on a normal S2W board seems less exciting (750 coins total. But that's only if they can be stored up or if you do it as you get them). Maybe if this board was special, like it didn't have sorry or 5 coins.

I'll reflect to your fix.

One favors people who donated multiple times and one is for all.

You get 6.000 coins (approx 8 hours x 25 coins per spin x 30 days.) That's pretty nice, but since I assume you have to do it before you can have a cooldown again and you might not play every day, it goes down a lot.

It's okay for choice 2.
Find

changed a few numbers around to use non-$15 spins
Find

I would rather a Spin2Win badge for winning the jackpot which not only counts your total spins (or total won) it would hold up to X free spins gained by Y time played.

Therefore it would be for all, not just donators.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Why not both?
Find

(07-24-2017, 07:02 AM)Kuro Wrote:  Why not both?

I made it multiple choice for a reason.
Find