Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Marketplace for accessories/titles.

So yeah currently neither can be marketed. So maybe make its own little market based outta a npc on the lobby or something?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

I was thinking about this earlier today. It wouldn't really have any good effect. I feel like accessories with the prices we use now are going to go away instantly, unless they're rarer than normal (accessory crate, exclusive skins, pets, etc. Runes are actually good, compared to what you get with lower tiered keys, which most accessories and titles are. I can easily see someone camping near the NPC to constantly buy any accessory to immediately turn into a rune. Campers pretty much get first come first serve with good prices and no one will want anything else.

It's an idea that won't turn out that well, but it's no different than asking anyone on the server if they have any accessories for sale. It's sort of a win-lose.
Find

(07-22-2017, 07:35 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  I was thinking about this earlier today. It wouldn't really have any good effect. I feel like accessories with the prices we use now are going to go away instantly, unless they're rarer than normal (accessory crate, exclusive skins, pets, etc. Runes are actually good, compared to what you get with lower tiered keys, which most accessories and titles are. I can easily see someone camping near the NPC to constantly buy any accessory to immediately turn into a rune. Campers pretty much get first come first serve with good prices and no one will want anything else.

It's an idea that won't turn out that well, but it's no different than asking anyone on the server if they have any accessories for sale. It's sort of a win-lose.

You could literally solve this by having it be as simple as each person can only buy a single of each cosmetic for every reset. Also if it's priced anywhere near the weapon prices it would be literally impossible to have enough fragments every week to buy out all of them anyways.
Find

I meant a community market tarrasque
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug