Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Det Wep

My new det weapon that checks the dna you have in yur dna scanner automaticcaly once you buy it, (shows up next to where radar doesabove your ammo thingy at bottom left and refreshes every few seconds telling if the dna you have currently in your scanner is leading to a T or a inno.)

Would help with cheking if dna is from a rdmer or transplanted if that gets added.
Find

Would seem better to be an addition to the DNA scanner itself, but a Det wep? Pretty useless.

Ok i guess it could be added to the dna scnner but if the transponder was added thatwould ruin it copletely... so i thought if the det couldbuy it for 1 cred thatwould help... Still would help some for rdmers.

Maybe it could juste added to the dna scanner but still take a cred to buy to use?so itdoesnt take up special wep slots.
Find

(02-02-2015, 03:35 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Ok i guess it could be added to the dna scnner but if the transponder was added thatwould ruin it copletely... so i thought if the det couldbuy it for 1 cred thatwould help... Still would help some for rdmers.

Maybe it could juste added to the dna scanner but still take a cred to buy to use?so itdoesnt take up special wep slots.

+1 then, I guess.

anything bottle4 likes is good enough for me.
Find

sounds like a waste of a credit srry. *I guess if the clipping gets added it could be useful*
Find