Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Give morgoths labyrinth orb drops

Morgoths labyrinth was the first special event that people can do as a team. Its sad to see it getting little to no attention with as fun as it was in the beginning, to the extent of a lot of newer player's who want to give it a shot having difficulty building a team. The majority of players consider it not worth the time for what they get out of it. If we make it so the mobs have a chance to drop loot orbs, it might bring more life back into ye old labyrinth.
Find

Honestly I don't get why people don't play morgoth the loot isn't actually bad if you can consistently win. It's a solid 1-2k for 30-45 minutes of effort which is better than survive time wise. I just don't think people like the fact you get pennies on the metaphorical dollar if you lose and then you have to wait forever to try again.
Find

(07-13-2017, 06:15 PM)Tarrasque Wrote:  Honestly I don't get why people don't play morgoth the loot isn't actually bad if you can consistently win. It's a solid 1-2k for 30-45 minutes of effort which is better than survive time wise. I just don't think people like the fact you get pennies on the metaphorical dollar if you lose and then you have to wait forever to try again.

fuk u mean 40 min in survive im on round 30 and have made 6k with 12 crates in my inv

(07-13-2017, 06:27 PM)wind Wrote:  
(07-13-2017, 06:15 PM)Tarrasque Wrote:  Honestly I don't get why people don't play morgoth the loot isn't actually bad if you can consistently win. It's a solid 1-2k for 30-45 minutes of effort which is better than survive time wise. I just don't think people like the fact you get pennies on the metaphorical dollar if you lose and then you have to wait forever to try again.

fuk u mean 40 min in survive im on round 30 and have made 6k with 12 crates in my inv

There's no way in hell 40 minutes in survive you are on round 30. Take's more like 2 hours in which is way more time than most people care to commit.

Mfw this was already a suggestion.

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5125
Find

I wouldn't say no to some kind of buff for the labyrinth, but at the same time, it's pretty old. I don't think brass particularly cares to work on it anymore. Also, it still has the Deathbringer to make it special. If loot orbs were added, I'd say maybe a lower chance for them to drop than survive. Grims doesn't take nearly as long as survive so I wouldn't put the drops the same as it.
Find

(07-13-2017, 08:16 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  I wouldn't say no to some kind of buff for the labyrinth, but at the same time, it's pretty old. I don't think brass particularly cares to work on it anymore. Also, it still has the Deathbringer to make it special. If loot orbs were added, I'd say maybe a lower chance for them to drop than survive. Grims doesn't take nearly as long as survive so I wouldn't put the drops the same as it.

I have no clue what the drop chance of the deathbringer is, but it's certainly not enough to keep people playing it as shown by it well not being played. I honestly don't think the loot needs much of a buff, but saying the 1 in x thousand chance is reason enough to keep playing something seems not enough.
Find