Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

new T-wep: dna transplanter

Clip the DNA from another person(alive or dead) and place it onto a dead body. If the detective collects a dna sample from this body, he will receive dna from the transplant. Has (4?) charges.

To prevent karma loss, coding could be similiar to that of the sword on the lockout map, such that the T recieves the credit for the kill of the body that the T took dna from originally.

DNA transplants would show up in logs for easy moderating.

EXAMPLE:TIM THE T-MAN TAYLOR kills JAKE. TIM clips sally's DNA and places it onto JAKE'S body. DANNY THE DET collects SALLY'S DNA and kos's her. SALLY dies and TIM Receives credit for the kill.

Problems: may easily start an rdm train.

Possible Solution: upon checking the body of SALLY, their is an indication that her DNA was clipped.

What do you think?
Find

I think it's pretty good, but atm I really think the dets need more shop items.

I was always thinking of some kind of T weapon that could fake DNA to encourage knifing someone and faking the DNA to cause some rumble in the jungle.

I like this idea, maybe the Dets could have some kind of scanner that verifies the DNA is legit? Kinda like a Defuser is used for C4 and Remote mines.
Find

Or it will be like bombs, you get a copy of dna from everyone who has touched it.
Find

I like this idea, definately needs those specialthings like showing dna transplnted on the corpse and in dmglogs, no karma loss for det, t gets kill credit.

My ideas are: to transplant thte dna you have to get within touching distance of someone and click them with the transplanter, not just get dna randmly out of air, and be able to hold the persons dna in your transponder till you use it.

Make it like scorpions spear in the way that itdoesnt drop because that would lead to massive problems.

Mske a det weapon that checks the dna youhave in yur dna scanner automaticcaly once you buy it, (shows up next to radar and refreshes every few seconds telling if the dna you have currently in your scanner is leading to a T or a inno.
Find