Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Multiple RDMs

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): ◥▶RadioactiveTwinkelz◀◤

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:101857120

Map the event happened on: Rooftops and Fallout

Date of event: 2/1/2015

What Happened?: Radio rdmed twice that I have proof for, also other times I didnt get proof of. Also being rude/excessively swearing into the mic.

Witnesses: LetsPoonSlay420, CaptainShenanagins,

Evidence: ◥▶RadioactiveTwinkelz◀◤ [innocent] has damaged {PSG} Maximus3131 [innocent] for 75 HP with an explosion.
◥▶RadioactiveTwinkelz◀◤ [innocent] has killed LetsPoonSlay420 [traitor] with a Rifle
Find

get screenshots
without screenshots there is no proof you copying and pasting something doesnt cut it but yea i was there he was being a douche and sniping ppl
Find

It wont let me take screenshots while the logs are open... Thats the best i could do.
Find

strange
Find

Printscreen with the logs open, and paste into paint. Text does not count as valid evidence as it can be faked.
Find

As i said, it WILL NOT let me printscreen with the logs open...
Find

If you can't get evidence via picture or video nothing can nor will be done.

Sorry.
Find

If you let me know the approximate time this happened, i can view logs online!

It was around 6 oclock inmy time. Might hsve been later but just cehck around 6-8 ffor rooftops and fallout next to eachother that should be eaasy enough.

Also why cant i get screens of logs.. i go into logs press pscrn nd it does nothing, the second i go out i try it and it wrks fine.
Find

I looked through the damage logs fairly quick and didn't see any problems.

There's a GMOD option to take screenshots(just like other steam games.) Next time use that.

Closed.
Find