Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A way to make partying for events easier.

I have no clue the amount of effort it would take to be able to do this cross-server so it may need to be server by server basis. However it would be far more effective if it was cross-server.
  • The ability to party queues (for each event respectively grims, bloodwynd, survive, etc) on both ttt servers and the lobby that anyone can join. Ex !queue which then brings up a menu with various groups which show how many free slots are left for each queue. These would always be 6 man parties to allow as many people as possible to use them.
  • Once the required amount of people join the queue for the event. Everyone would be prompted to !ready.
    Those who do not !ready within 3 minutes are kicked from the queue.
    Those who do not !ready 3 times in a row are put on a 2 hour cooldown of using the system to stop people from trolling the system.
  • Once everyone readies it will transfer everyone to the lobby; Where it will then automatically start the event within 5 minutes.
    If you leave the lobby and do not return before the time is up you will be put on a 15 minute cooldown from using the system, and everyone else will be put back into the queue.
  • Players will have the option to set to avoid other players so you don't have to deal with anyone who abuses this system to just be a pest and ruin events.

I do realize this could be a fair amount of work for what is essentially quality of life, but I think it would be worth it to just streamline the whole process which is currently a bit clunky.
Find