Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Badge Bag

Brassx had this idea a little while ago, so I thought I would make a thread on it.

Basically, all your badges would be put into a "badge bag" in your inventory, so all your badges only take up one slot, and you would be able to go into it and individually link them in chat and such.

Many people, including myself, have over 10+ badges, which take up a lot of inventory space. Sure, they're cool to have, but you gotta admit, they are pretty useless(at least most of them), and just take up inventory space that could be used for something more important.

It should be more like a Badge Case (or another word in relation to storage like that), like pokemon gym battle badges.

I still support the idea for the badge sash (like boyscouts)

Would be pretty lit
Find

Maybe make all three and you get to decide which one you'd want so there'd be an option for everyone who prefers a different style (Cosmetic, Inventory Item, or Just Simplistic)?
Find

if you link the badge case in chat as a whole, can someone click it and view all of your badges?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I mean do already have the backpack system, wouldn't be hard to adapt.

Also, I was thinking of linking badges with the forums, and have a section on your profile to display what badges you have. Possibly the ability to pick one to display below your title on posts as well (as in below your in-game title on posts).