Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

General PSA

Rainbow 
Hey everyone, welcome!

I just wanted to let everyone know how we want things to be around here. We want to have a relaxed environment here for people to come and enjoy themselves. As long as things are within our rules(no blatant disrespect and no racism) everyone should be able to have a good time!
One thing I'd also like to make clear is that there is absolutely no need to take everything so serious. An example would be items in game.

Please understand as well, that once things get started, and we start promoting staff members, that everyone is equal here. No matter your rank, disrespect/being a douchebag is NOT ok!

Yeah we hope to keep the stress levels at a minimum here, we want things to be more about fun and gaming than drama.
Find

I'm glad it'll be that way.
Find

Pretty standard clear-and-cut. A laid back and relaxed environment, eh?...That actually sounds quite nice. What about two friends jokingly insulting each other, is that fine so long as it isn't serious/racist/etc?

Also, welcome back.
Find

(11-16-2014, 10:10 PM)Terran Wrote:  Pretty standard clear-and-cut. A laid back and relaxed environment, eh?...That actually sounds quite nice. What about two friends jokingly insulting each other, is that fine so long as it isn't serious/racist/etc?

Also, welcome back.

Yup. Two friends joking with each other is perfectly ok. I do it with my friends all the time. Just please try and avoid doing it with people you don't know, as they can get the wrong idea!
Find

As long as no one else is targeted I dont give a shit. I know how people view me as from when I was manager(on NTG), so I'm hoping to start as a clean slate. I learned my lessons being a hard-ass.
Find

Reasonable. I used to get in trouble with Breezy and stuff because we'd call each other failures at life while taking deagle potshots.

Thanks for clarifying.
Find

My absolute favorite thing about playing in NTG was those late night servers (that still happen frequently)

Everyone is relaxed, joking along and having fun.

If this server is like that, I'm sure everyone will enjoy themselves.
Find

That's partly why I want in on the beta. It sounds like so much fun, just people enjoying each others company while working out kinks in the system. I'd devote hours to it, or beyond hours...

However, yeah, Kuro. That's the best time to play.
Find

We can only try.