Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

{PSG} Maximus3131's Member Application

Star 

Steam Name(Current): {PSG} Maximus3131

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 210 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Freinds from NTG

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope, well I got banned for 24 hours as a test once... Doesn't really count.

Why do you want to join?: I wish to help out this great community because I like pretty much everyone here and want to make it even better by keeping out the baddies. I really enjoy helping people get to know how to play and what to do with the inventory system and want to do that more as a member.

Additional Details: Over the time i've played on here and NTG I have made many friends and acquaintances who I like spending time with and i hope to keep that up. I enjoy playing games and i do mostly all day. I also have part-time jobs which keep me rolling. NTG and now FRG is by far my favorite game to play, so im pretty active on the server and the forums.

Thanks for taking your time to read my app, see you guys around. Wink

still disappointing to play you tend to think you know everything in a situation, and aim to rub something in peoples faces
Find

^ yes and very rude sorry
Love me <3
Find

I like you and all, but the problem is people stir up drama at the drop of a tack and there's nothing to really do about it. I haven't seen you be a perfect model citizen, but by no means bad, and you're DEFINITELY dedicated considering your time as thus far. I'd honestly say it may take you a long time to get Membership, you have to work on those player relations skills. For now, it'd probably be best just to play the game and have fun. So, I mean, I guess +0 or if not possible, -1. It ultimately comes down to Brass/Grass/Jake anyways.
Find

-1 lol no.

Said I'm a asshole -1. On a serious note he's active, but isn't fit to be in the member rank of the community. Causes drama and is just over all an annoyance. This is an oppinion of my own and others may feel differently, but I state my opinion here today because I don't feel you deserve member.

See
I dont know what you guys are talking about.
Hes been the ONLY ONE whose even been nice to me when im on the servers
so +1 to you my friend
Oh Hey...it's me C:

+1 to this kid. hes a scrub. he's respectful and definately follows rules. I believe he will make a good member

Literally the smallest +1 ever, but I wouldn't do any less.

You really have anger issues. You get angry way too much and I have to tell you to chill way too much. Although, you're by far the most loyal and active player on here, and you're a good fun person when you want to be. If you get member, I will not support you going any further
Find

Denied.