Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anarchic (and maybe other) Godsword Special Delay?

Whenever I try to freeze someone with my Anarchic Godsword, there seems to be a huge chance for it to just not go off, or to be delayed for seconds before actually freezing them. Was this intentional, or is it supposed to be instant (like it sometimes is) all the time, and it's just broken. I know I'm not the first to find this, but I didn't see any other threads based upon it. It just annoys me so much when the freeze could save my life, but it doesn't proc.
Find

It's not just that godsword. I have both Avian and Barbaric and if they aren't standing still, it can be a bit tricky to get the special to proc. They aren't really something you should rely on in the heat of battle. I dont know if this is intentional or not but thats how it is.

Edit: Once again, Zott is logged onto my computer. I'm gonna kms
Find

There's a delay on the right click added when you pull it out, people were abusing them by using high mobility weapons and stuff, jumping close to someone, instant weapon switching to the godwords, and using the right click.

This will likely be removed as it does more harm at this point.

(06-12-2017, 01:25 AM)Brassx Wrote:  There's a delay on the right click added when you pull it out, people were abusing them by using high mobility weapons and stuff, jumping close to someone, instant weapon switching to the godwords, and using the right click.

This will likely be removed as it does more harm at this point.

Ty Brassx. <3

Suggestion: Swapping weapons freezes the special effect on the sword (visably, like turn the bar red/blue/yellow or something) for a second or two?
Find

make avian 1 hit again too
Find