Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ban for revenge rdm rule

so I've been playing this server for a while and I'm curious as to why you get banned for revenge rdm, doesn't seem like a reasonable punishment for the rule broken. I'm not banned but im just curious, and if theres no real good reason maybe change it?
Thanks if this gets an answer.
(9 + 10) - catbugs age = 14
Find

Revenge RDM isn't allowed on almost any server because if it was allowed you would just rdm and then the person you rdmed would rdm you back which would just make an endless RDM chain which we don't want on the server.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

It's just a big sign of immaturity, like racism. If someone can't follow a simply stated rule, then they will probably not follow the others. It's just better this way to keep trouble off of the server.

Alongside the two reasons above, it's also to make sure staff maintain order on the server. If people decide to handle the rules for themselves, everything turns to a mess, people get angry, etc. It's just a lot better to have trusted staff decide what deserves being slain or not, and that way, the blame can all be placed on the staff and we can try to diffuse any situation to where someone's upset with reason aside from just attacking each other.

(also this should be under general or somethin, not complaints, js)

- That Thrakos Noob

thanks guys and unpoke it says complaints about rules go here though :/
(9 + 10) - catbugs age = 14
Find

sorry, i guess it was a complaint. thought it was a normal question

- That Thrakos Noob