Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Godlike, Celestial and Exotic Weapon Index*

* All current Godlikes, Celestials and Exotic as of 5/28/2017 that the community knows of.

There are 28 godlike, celestial and exotic weapons.

Godlikes: Ascultone, Bloodfury, Bloodweep, Candy Cane Deagle, D9 Railgun Mk3, Deathbringer, Eleos, Esoteric X249, First Prayer, Ferno, Frost, Godsword: Anarchic, Godsword: Avian, Godsword: Barbaric, Godsword: Sagacious, Infested Kunais, Last Prayer, Megalodon, Onuris, Snow Globe, Staff of Osiris, Tartarus, Thrakos
Celestial: Frostburn, Serelath's Bow, Zizaldir's Bow
Exotic: Serelath's Judgement, Zizaldir's Despair

Notes:
  • Gallery for no text: http://imgur.com/a/wxmZ8 and http://i.imgur.com/AYCFs5r.png
  • For obtainability, I will not consider Djinn drops for limited godlikes.
  • For limited, limited means how many players have gotten them. Yes means that few people have them.
  • Feature vs Unique Trait: I picked feature to be a button you would have to press to make the gun do something. A unique trait would be the gun having a chance of doing something.
  • Imgur now converts bigger gifs to mp4s apparently, so you'll have to click play on most. The mp4 converting made the gifs enlarged for worse quality too.
  • Normal posts require 18 or less images. Since there are 63 images, I have to chop this into 4 posts.

Ascultone

Base weapon: Huge
  • Unique trait: When you shoot, there's a chance to shoot a slow moving orange beam where the bullet hits. (Chance is random upon dropping)
Obtainable now: Yes, Multiple ways
Limited: No
Price: Medium

Bloodfury

Base weapon: Mac10
  • Unique trait: Chance to make the target pull in props and players into him. (Chance is random upon dropping)
  • Unique trait: Every 10 health you lose, you gain 4.5% damage. (Fixed numbers)
Obtainable now: No, Enhance Crate (I)
Limited: Yes
Price: Very High

Bloodweep
Thanks for letting me look at it in a trade, Fancy!

Base weapon: Crowbar
  • Unique trait: When hitting a target, there's a chance to drain health from your target and gain it for yourself. (Chance is random upon dropping)
Obtainable now: Yes, Crate of the Damned in orb drops in TTT.

Candy Cane Deagle

Base weapon: Deagle
  • Unique trait: When hitting a target, there's a chance to put your target in a ice cube. In the ice cube, the target can't shoot, takes damage slowly and moves very slowly. However, when it procs, there's a chance of making you both go into an ice cube. (Chances is random upon dropping)

D9 Railgun Mk3

Base weapon: Sniper
  • Unique trait: Shoots beams instead of bullets.
  • Unique trait: Chance to shoot a beam that has a damaging ball when it touches a surface. (Chance is random upon dropping)
Price: Low

This is a 4 part thread because I am limited to 18 images per post. There is 63 total.

Deathbringer

• Feature: When holding "R", it turns into a melee. The melee can use the unique trait.
  • Unique trait: When hitting a target, there's a chance that a dark ball will be created to follow the target until the target destroys each piece it splits into or until it hits the target. (Chance is fixed)
Obtainable now: Yes, Grim's Labyrinth

Eleos
Thanks for letting me look at it in a trade, Dovahkiin!

Base weapon: Pistol
  • Feature: Holding "Right Click" will store up shots. The number displayed by the gun shows how much bullets will be shot out.
  • Unique trait: Chance to shoot out electricity, damaging anyone thats in it. (Chance is random upon dropping)
Obtainable now: Yes, Ancient Case

This is a 4 part thread because I am limited to 18 images per post. There is 63 total.

Esoteric X249

Base weapon: Huge?
  • Feature: When holding "E", it will charge and if you hit a target with it, it will spawn robots that deal damage to the target and slow them down.
Obtainable now: No, Enhancable Crate (II)

First Prayer

Base weapon: Shotgun
  • Feature: When holding "Right Click", it will shoot a less spread out shot.
  • Unique trait: When you shoot, theres a chance where your bullets ricochet off walls. (Chance is fixed)
Obtainable now: No, Easter Egg (II)
Price: High

Ferno

• Feature: After shooting, holding "Left Click" will make the Ferno charge. When it completes, it will shoot a tornado that pushes people that keeps going until it hits a wall.
Obtainable now: Yes, Frostburn Crates
Limited: Extinct

Frost

• Feature: After shooting, holding "Left Click" will make the Frost charge. When it completes, it will shoot multiple spikes until it hits a wall.
Obtainable now: Yes, Frostburn Crate

Frostburn
Thanks for letting me look at it in a trade, Kuro!

Base weapon: Dual Elites
  • Feature: After shooting, holding "Left Click" will make the Frostburn charge. Depending on which of the two you shoot, it will charge either the Frost or the Ferno. These will use the properties of the Frost and Ferno respectively.
Obtainable now: Yes, Frostburn Crate (Need Ferno and Frost)

Godsword: Anarchic

• Feature: Pressing "Right Click" while being in range and looking at someone, it will put the target in an ice cube for a few seconds.
Obtainable now: Yes, Frostburn Crates (Anarchic hilt + 3 godsword shards)

Godsword: Avian

• Feature: Pressing "Right Click" while being in range and looking at someone, it will do a random amount of damage to the target.
Obtainable now: Yes, Frostburn Crates (Avian hilt + 3 godsword shards)
Price: Low-Medium

Godsword: Barbaric

• Feature: Pressing "Right Click" while being in range and looking at someone, it will do more damage to the target than a standard attack.
Obtainable now: Yes, Frostburn Crates (Barbaric hilt + 3 godsword shards)
Price: Low-Medium

Godsword: Sagacious

• Feature: Pressing "Right Click" while being in range and looking at someone, it will heal some of the damage you deal to the target.
Obtainable now: Yes, Frostburn Crates (Sagacious hilt + 3 godsword shards)

Infested Kunais

Base weapon: ?
  • Feature: Will throw kunais instead of shooting bullets.
  • Feature: Left click will throw a faster, less damaging kunai. Right click will throw a slower, more damaging kunai.
  • Feature: Pressing "R" will make one of the kunais glow. This will allow for tracking kunais. If you Left click a target while the kunai glows, it will allow Right click to throw up to three tracking kunais.
Obtainable now: Yes, Worm Queen

Last Prayer
Thanks for letting me look at it in a trade, Axe!

Base weapon: Deagle
  • Feature: Holding "Right Click" makes the gun shoot rapidly.
  • Unique trait: When you shoot, there's a chance where your bullets ricochet off walls. (Chance is fixed)
Obtainable now: No, Easter Egg (I)

Megalodon

Base weapon: AK-47
  • Feature: Holding "Right Click" then pressing "E" will switch it between modes.
  • Unique trait: When hitting a target, there's a chance that a shark to attack the target for damage. (Chance is random upon dropping)
Obtainable now: Yes, Tidal Crate

Onuris
Thanks for letting me look at it in a trade, Tobiasxz!

Base weapon: SG
  • Unique trait: When you shoot, there's a chance to shoot a ball that bounces around. If it hits someone, it will put them in despair. (Chance is fixed)
Obtainable now: Yes, Bone Crate

Serelath's Bow

• Feature: Shoots arrows rather than bullets.
  • Feature: Hold "Right Click" to charge the bow. The more you charge a bow, the more damage you deal. "Left Click" will shoot the arrow.
  • Feature: Holding "R" makes the bow gain demonic power, which shoots out a big dark circle that makes anyone inside it take damage and slows them.
Obtainable now: Yes, Case of Leviathan

Serelath's Judgement
Nield doesn't get on much

• Feature: Hold "Right Click" to charge the bow. The more you charge a bow, the more damage you deal. "Left Click" will shoot the arrow.
  • Feature: Holding "R" makes the bow gain celestial power, which shoots out a big dark circle that makes anyone inside it take damage, slows them, pushes people into the center, and gives people despair's vision.
Obtainable now: Yes, Needs both bows and an Ancient Gemstone

For more pictures on Serelath's Judgement, go to this thread.

Snow Globe
Thanks for letting me look at it in a trade, Unpoke!

Base weapon: Nothing.
  • Feature: When first activated, it will summon a big circle of snow around you. Anyone inside it will be slowed, and have health drained into the user.
  • Feature: You can drop it and it will still be activated.
Obtainable now: No, Christmas Present (II)
This is third post

Staff of Osiris
Thanks for letting me look at it in a trade, Suns!

• Feature: "Left Click" will shoot out a ball. "Right Click" summons a small orb around you that deals damage.
Obtainable now: Yes, Survive

This is fourth post

Tartarus

Base weapon: M16
  • Unique trait: When you shoot, there's a chance to shoot a purple beam where the bullet hits. (Chance is random upon dropping)
Price: Low

Thrakos

Base weapon: AK-47
  • Unique trait: When hitting a target, there's a chance that a thunder sound will play and then lightning will strike the target. (Chance is random upon dropping)

Zizaldir's Bow

• Feature: Holding "R" makes the bow gain angelic power. When shot, deals damage around the area it lands in.
Obtainable now: Yes, Case of the Seraph

Zizaldir's Despair

• Feature: Holding "R" makes the bow gain celestial power, which shoots out a big dark circle that makes anyone inside it take damage, slows them, pushes people into the center, and gives people despair's vision.
Obtainable now: Yes, Needs both bows and an Ancient Gemstone

For more pictures on Zizaldir's Despair, go to this thread.

PS: We're not counting this one but because Aresuft came on literally last minute out of the blue:
Autem Archaea
You unknowingly let me get the picture when you linked it on 5/28!
  • Unique trait: This sword powers up every kill. It can eventually kill anyone in one hit.

Wow nice and you alphabetized them
Find

Holy shit dude. You put a lot of work into this. Great thread.

YOU FORGOT THE X-R3 Letale ZRX1 AND THE X-R4 Letale ZRX3! How could you!

Jokes aside, nice job. I'm impressed. I will confirm that there are more people have yet to discover Smile.

whoa what
how do you get that last sword

i need answers damnit

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

The last sword isn't on any drop table yet, as it's rather controversial and people think it's more OP than it is 95% of the time.

I love how you put under ferno, "Limited:Extinct"
good job on this
Find

Very nice work, a godlike catalog we can link noobs when they ask what x is.
Find

How damn you did a great job!
Find

Very well done
Find