Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

More Hunter Complaints.

Okay, so, even after the last escapade where people completely entrap the hunter, nobody seems to care that blocking the hunter is obviously something you shouldnt do.
Firstly, I've noticed that the hunter can still be trapped in a case of people with nothing to do but wait for the round to end.
And secondly, my main complaint after dealing with a server of people blocking doors in a small spawn leaving me with 20 hp and then death, it's that we really need a way to either make it so the hunter can walk through people during preparing or so that Brassx can just make it so people stop like he had to do with leaving the server right before someone kills you.
Remember that this is most definitely fueled by anger, as my past 2 hunter rounds almost ended instantly due to this stuff, and this one most recently ended up doing such.

People shouldn't be able to decide to stand infront of 3 doors exiting spawn, shooting down a somewhat narrow "hallway" (due to invisible barriers) and take a hunter down to death/ near death because it guarantees them loot.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

I agree, because I feel like when I saw fancy in spawn, he was not teleported to a different area as it said in the patchnotes. It should have teleported him but didn't which made it unfair for him. We could also remove doors like in the easter egg rounds.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I was one of the dickheads who did this, I have profusely apologized to him.
However, the issue still remains for small maps like old Community Pool, that hunter can be trapped even though the spawn is randomized. The hunter rounds should just have no collision and that would solve it. It's a team based round for the prey and it wouldn't be detrimental to have no collision. Would solve the hunter being trapped in a cage like an animal.
Find

yeah i don't see why the hunter can't just walk thru people in general, at least pre-round though

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

If I were to make him able to pass through players, it would remain the entire round. Otherwise hunters could single off someone, walk slightly inside them and get them stuck when pre-round ends, making them an even easier kill, or a hunter could be walking past someone when round starts and get stuck, making them an easier kill. Etc.

The re-spawn will choose a random spawn queued up with my spawn system. it will insert all spawn points into the 'spawn table'(incase a minigame happens before enough spawns have queued up), then it will periodically add spawns to the table depending on where people are grounded at the time, and keep doing this until a certain number of spawns are reached. Then the hunter chooses a random one of these to spawn at when it starts.

It's not a perfect system, but it can help these situations because you wont always spawn in the spawn area.

The easiest way to fix this is make a T weapon called "Blink" that follows the Dishonored's Blink. And then give it to the hunter so he can get by the player if there's space between a wall/roof and the players.
Find