Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Content Shadow exploting prop disguiser

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Content Shadow

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:126352876

Map the event happened on: 67th Way

Date of event: 5/24/2017 5:45 PM CST

What Happened?: Content Shadow abused the prop disguiser to enter the T room as a detective. Yes, he asked to be let out as I was disguised but he was still abusing the exploit by entering and killing me..

It was early in the round, meaning he used the prop disguiser to exit the t trap as well. Although using it to survive would be fine, he used it to exit the drowning trap and then enter the t room with it.

Witnesses: Recorded

Evidence:

I mean it was pretty obvious he didn't do it on purpose and only attacked after you did. I don't think this is really report worthy.
Find

I don't see this as a punishable offense. It's kinda funny that you got whooped after initiating the fight too lol.

- That Thrakos Noob

(05-25-2017, 12:24 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  I don't see this as a punishable offense. It's kinda funny that you got whooped after initiating the fight too lol.

You might not but people have been doing this a lot. I saw at least 3-4 people do it yesterday.
Find

(05-25-2017, 12:35 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  
(05-25-2017, 12:24 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  I don't see this as a punishable offense. It's kinda funny that you got whooped after initiating the fight too lol.

You might not but people have been doing this a lot. I saw at least 3-4 people do it yesterday.

Maybe it's the tool that needs to be changed, but until then, looks like fair game to me.
I'll leave this open for more opinions.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Obviously he was trying to leave you're just salty that he killed you after you would not let him leave. Maybe he shouldn't have done it in the first place, but cmon it was kind of funny. Have fun sometimes and don't complain about one round. There are plenty of rounds and unless they consistently do it or ruin a quest I don't see the point. Just warn him imo and make sure others know not to do it.

Looked like a mistake and he was willing to leave.

This was definitely accidental...because I was the one who kinda got him there.

ANYWAY, on the other side of the wall, what happened was: Content was in the trap. He used the prop disguiser to get out. He got stuck in the corner between the wall of the entrance and the water trap. I was pushing him out when he undisguised and got to the place in the video.

This wasn't on purpose, wasn't planned by either of us, and just happened to happen.
Find

(05-25-2017, 01:00 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  This was definitely accidental...because I was the one who kinda got him there.

ANYWAY, on the other side of the wall, what happened was: Content was in the trap. He used the prop disguiser to get out. He got stuck in the corner between the wall of the entrance and the water trap. I was pushing him out when he undisguised and got to the place in the video.

This wasn't on purpose, wasn't planned by either of us, and just happened to happen.

I still feel like it's exploiting to use the prop disguiser to escape a T trap.

It is meant to hide you, not make you invincible and get you out of T traps(though it does for some reason)

The only item that should be able to get you out of a T trap is the teleporter, because that's the whole point of it.

you can hear the salt when he gets killed
Find

The tool is definitely used to disguise you from others and not to be used to survive traps, since that isn't it's purpose as an item.

I told people yesterday that if I saw them do this on purpose I would punish them because it's not being used for what it is intended for.

(Just in general for the tool, not this ban request since it was all accidental)
Find