Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Donate question

Yo if I donate for VIP when do I get the badge? I got the currency right away but not the badge
Find

Rejoin the server for VIP to take affect. I have confirmed it was applied, as for the badge it is just a visual icon for VIP and not a physical item. It only shows up as a badge in the coinshop for separation reasons. It's not actually a 'physical' item in your inventory.

Although if people did want that I could easily make a badge accessory for those that have or have had VIP.
Find

No no, not an issue, I just only saw confirmation of the currency but not the vip "badge" so I was just curious. Thank you!
Find

(05-19-2017, 07:42 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Rejoin the server for VIP to take affect. I have confirmed it was applied, as for the badge it is just a visual icon for VIP and not a physical item. It only shows up as a badge in the coinshop for separation reasons. It's not actually a 'physical' item in your inventory.

Although if people did want that I could easily make a badge accessory for those that have or have had VIP.

It'd be cool if after donating for vip 2-3 times you got it.

why 2-3? a badge for one time would be cool

- That Thrakos Noob
Find