Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove dna from arrows

When I'm using my bow, often a detective will come up and retrieve dna from the arrow. I personally don't feel this is fair, especially if no one saw me shoot the bow. It's essentially the same as being able to get dna from a bullet hole because someone missed. I believe that this should be removed, or only have dna if it hits someone, and only have the dna on it for the duration that it would if it were a bullet and the person died.

I agree, lets get rid of DNA from guns too. I mean, I shot him and no one saw me shoot him. I think it is unfair, why would there by DNA on a bullet, I can get an arrow, but a bullet? <- All joke

Seriousness now, you're just being salty. It makes it balance and it doesn't even last that long.

But why does there need to be DNA on arrows  and a body? It eliminates a huge part of killing long range with the intent of stealth.
Find

Dna on an arrow.. you are holding the arrow...The bow itself is silent. I think the DNA from the arrow is fine
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.

Nobody else that uses a bow complains about this but you, few people dna test the arrow anyways (well I dont anyways.)

Few people know you can get DNA off a arrow. This is just a Salt Thread cause you got roasted by DNA.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Logic. Dna on arrow, you touched it, DNA on body from bullets? You touched the magazine you loaded.

Its like if i throw a knife at range, its still dna. As was said, few even remember you can dna guns and arrows, most just go off the bodies. Its balanced as is.
Vanished from life

(05-06-2017, 07:58 PM)CuckGrump Wrote:  Nobody else that uses a bow complains about this but you, few people dna test the arrow anyways (well I dont anyways.)

Yea, i've honestly never seen someone get dna from my arrow lol
Find

I actually dont use my bow as much now because of the dna changes with bows. I do not think they should have dna as long as they do and even if its a missed arrow this is not kosable just to add as there is no proof they werent shooting a wall or whatever. But yea dna on bows should really mimick the sniper rifles setup in my opinion

I've even gotten DNA from the Serelath's bow special. I told Juicy to stay in the Special and die and I got dna and killed the man who shot him. This honestly doesn't make sense to me.