Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

A "Flashback" Crate

(07-11-2017, 04:20 AM)Azzie Wrote:  +1 I'm for this if it is similar to Bone crates in the matter of them appearing sometimes in the shop, as Bez said  "(think bone crates appearing in Coin Shop but much rarer)" and I'd imagine pricing them at 650 or so coins so you can't just buy tons of them and the limited items keep a decent portion of rarity, but I'm also not sure about increasing the drop chance of Godlikes, maybe make it like 1 in 12000 or so.

The onuris is I think (I could very well be wrong) around 1 in 5000 and it took like a year for another one to drop. Halving the chance at getting it and increasing the crate price that high is basically the same as not even having the crate it would be so unlikely to get anything.
Find

(07-11-2017, 07:50 PM)Tarrasque Wrote:  
(07-11-2017, 04:20 AM)Azzie Wrote:  +1 I'm for this if it is similar to Bone crates in the matter of them appearing sometimes in the shop, as Bez said  "(think bone crates appearing in Coin Shop but much rarer)" and I'd imagine pricing them at 650 or so coins so you can't just buy tons of them and the limited items keep a decent portion of rarity, but I'm also not sure about increasing the drop chance of Godlikes, maybe make it like 1 in 12000 or so.

The onuris is I think (I could very well be wrong) around 1 in 5000 and it took like a year for another one to drop. Halving the chance at getting it and increasing the crate price that high is basically the same as not even having the crate it would be so unlikely to get anything.

It's 1 in 10k, not 1 in 5k
Find

+1, i'd like to get my hands on some of these items... the stingy men keeping them in their possession have no reason to hoard them in their banks
Find

+1 I like to see this happen in FRG, but is it gonna only be the godlikes only?
Find

(07-11-2017, 09:53 PM)joshua.soto6 Wrote:  +1 I like to see this happen in FRG, but is it gonna only be the godlikes only?

no of course not, it would be a normal crate with all the normal drops just have the old unobtainable godlikes
Find

Honestly, I dont care much for this. Let the past be the past and uniques be uniques. You guys are never satisfied.

(07-12-2017, 05:35 AM)Kcat Wrote:  Honestly, I dont care much for this. Let the past be the past and uniques be uniques. You guys are never satisfied.

give this person admin
+1
Umpty Dumpty
Find

New case with the chance to drop them like 20 times more
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

Okay what if once every 3 - 5 months the crates came out for around 3 days on the market (to give everyone a fair chance of getting them) They have all the same drops as say a item crate or any of the other existing crates, minus their godlikes, and they have the old godlikes appear at their own intervals and only 3-5 of the old godlike can drop. So say august of this year the crate has the last prayer in it, november 2017 it has a bloddfurry in it. theres around maybe 5 godlikes in the crate each month and they can be taken off the market once that many have dropped if they dropped earlier than the 3 days. Make the crates untradable so that people cant stock up and sell them. Price them maybe around 600 - 800 even 1000 if you feeling spicy. Make them feel special. Or even add them as a rare end round drop or a rare drop from player drops for the 3 days they are out. That would make them even harder than someone with 1000000000 coins just coming and buying a fuck ton of them.
Find

pls add when?

edit: and add the bloodweep?
Bouncy Rounds
Find