Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is this illegal?

I was a hunter a few rounds ago and a number of people all surrounded me and closed me in a circle. I couldn't move or jump away because someone was above me as well. I slayed myself because that isnt fair and I couldn't do a single thing once they started because I would die immediately. I feel like this is against the rules but I'm not sure how that stands
Find

(04-20-2017, 09:22 PM)Zott Wrote:  I was a hunter a few rounds ago and a number of people all surrounded me and closed me in a circle. I couldn't move or jump away because someone was above me as well. I slayed myself because that isnt fair and I couldn't do a single thing once they started because I would die immediately. I feel like this is against the rules but I'm not sure how that stands

Yeah pretty silly thing to do, I'll have to think of some solutions to this.
Find

(04-20-2017, 09:23 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(04-20-2017, 09:22 PM)Zott Wrote:  I was a hunter a few rounds ago and a number of people all surrounded me and closed me in a circle. I couldn't move or jump away because someone was above me as well. I slayed myself because that isnt fair and I couldn't do a single thing once they started because I would die immediately. I feel like this is against the rules but I'm not sure how that stands

Don't know if it's possible but maybe have a certain area around the hunter when the round first starts? No one could come around that area until the round starts?
Find

Easy. Hunter has no collision with players until the players can see again.

im curious what you mean, they surrounded you preround? If so how did they know you were the hunter?
Find

Players can see the hunter. He is as he would be, not entirely invisible. So they push them into a corner, or get 5 players where 4 players act as walls and 1 as a roof. Since the hunter can't move during this time, its pretty easy to do.
Find

What if we dont have the hunter spawn into the round until the players are blinded?

Yea people just did it again and someone keeps telling them to do it. It's really dumb

(04-20-2017, 09:25 PM)Zott Wrote:  
(04-20-2017, 09:23 PM)Brassx Wrote:  

Don't know if it's possible but maybe have a certain area around the hunter when the round first starts? No one could come around that area until the round starts?
Or....Or.....Or make the hunter be able to no-collide with players during his time to move around while the innocents are blinded
Find

Or make the hunter appear human until the players are blinded. Hes blinded at the start anyway change it up a bit
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.