Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Orb of Acrophobia

Orb of Acrophobia: What is it? What does it do? From what damge source does it reduce damage, and why/when would it ever by useful.

Edit: I just tested the Orb with a rebound crystal and I still died from fall damage ~ Reasons? I'm assuming you use it by holding it in your hand when you fall, so why am I still taking fall damage?
Find

it reduces fall damage by a lot

^^^ It's like the lucky horseshoe in Terraria. It helps with fall damage.
Find

It's useful when rocket jumping with a railgun or when you are a T and you buy gooma boots.

Yeah. Still wish it reduced a bit more fall damage though. Might make it a little more useful...
When a dragon round begins.

Find

it blocks loads of fall damage
you can jump of the top of Sunday street and survive
Find

(04-19-2017, 11:17 PM)Kcat Wrote:  ^^^ It's like the lucky horseshoe in Terraria. It helps with fall damage.

but lucky horseshoe negates fall damage completely :>
Find

Suggestion: Orb of Acrophobia should let you double jump when you hold it

(04-20-2017, 04:18 AM)Kuro Wrote:  Suggestion: Orb of Acrophobia should let you double jump when you hold it

I might be doing it wrong, but it doesn't seem to allow me to double jump. (I tried holding it out and then jumping, then jumping in the air ~ wrong or nah?)

(05-03-2017, 03:35 PM)Razzation Wrote:  
(04-20-2017, 04:18 AM)Kuro Wrote:  Suggestion: Orb of Acrophobia should let you double jump when you hold it

I might be doing it wrong, but it doesn't seem to allow me to double jump. (I tried holding it out and then jumping, then jumping in the air ~ wrong or nah?)

>suggestion