Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Admin abuse

I am speaking on behalf of two individuals, I hope to be a witness when they post their's. There was san admin named Foxrun or foxshow? One of his friends was rdm'd (accidentally I think) by another player on your TTT server. Instead of slaying this individual for the accidental rdm or doing a kick or anything rational, he spammed voteban and slayed the player every round until the voteban went through. I would vote no on the voteban because there was no reason to go so extreme and the Admin(foxshadow?) repeatedly called us retards and pieces of shit for not votebanning for no reason. I said I was not gonna vote yes to banning for no reason so he slayed me. It was childish and sad and I will never play on your server again.

First of all, use the correct format.

Secondly, nothing will be done without evidence.

Lastly, why couldn't you post this on your main account?

Find

this person came on to troll along with 2 other kids deserved the ban they got
Find

Yup, I had to beg Nemo to quit his CS match to help poor FoxShasha ban these trolls. Fox did everything in his power as a +Member.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Can someone please move this to shitposting

lol
Find

How can you be a witness if you weren't there? FoxSasha couldn't do shit while your friends were being annoyances to the server and everyone on at the time.
Find

Hi. If you wish to have a complaint taken seriously, you will need to follow our proper format, as well as gather evidence. Closed.