Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cogs For Traitors

5+ kills on a traitor round should give you 1 cog. It would make being traitor means something for the weekly.
Find

It should happen on Det rounds as well.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

This is purely an inno quest, just like when collecting worms or souls..suck it up kiddos :p

(02-13-2017, 01:40 PM)Awesome Wrote:  This is purely an inno quest, just like when collecting worms or souls..suck it up kiddos :p

The only reason it's inno only is to prevent delaying and meta gaming
Find

and it should stay that way. Instead of wanting to change an inno quest why not try suggesting something for T and D rounds weekly quests.

yea inno only quest so it encourages people to power through their traitor rounds so they can go back to finding more cogs
Find

(02-13-2017, 01:54 PM)Mod Mark Wrote:  yea inno only quest so it encourages people to power through their traitor rounds so they can go back to finding more cogs

I think right now people do that because it's new. But after it being super 'new' dies down I feel that shouldn't happen really.

Although I don't think it's a bad idea to give T's some cogs for doing their jobs. X amount of kills and what not.

(02-13-2017, 05:32 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(02-13-2017, 01:54 PM)Mod Mark Wrote:  yea inno only quest so it encourages people to power through their traitor rounds so they can go back to finding more cogs

I think right now people do that because it's new. But after it being super 'new' dies down I feel that shouldn't happen really.

Although I don't think it's a bad idea to give T's some cogs for doing their jobs. X amount of kills and what not.

Have bodies drop cogs like orbs(maybe a 10% chance?)
Find

(02-13-2017, 06:02 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(02-13-2017, 05:32 PM)Brassx Wrote:  

Have bodies drop cogs like orbs(maybe a 10% chance?)

10% might be a tad bit too low, maybe 20% or 25%?
Find

I'd go with 2 innocent kills and 1 detective kill for each cog

Would encourage people to actually try during their traitor rounds instead of just jihad and burn through their t rounds
Find