Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Slot Machine Changes

Currently, its not really worth it to roll slot machines. The jackpot amount isn't enough to make it worth wild, and on top of that its also extremely rare. Yes, slot machines are only 1-3 coins, but even then you're still gonna put more in then you're ever gonna get back. Right now its around 50 coins to make 10 back(one cherry)

What im proposing is a slot machine jackpot pool.

What is it and how will it work?
Basically, how it will work is 1/3 of the coins put into the machine will go into a jackpot pool. Whoever gets the next jackpot wins the entire pool. The base amount for the pool would be 1k(a little less than the jackpot is now, but again, it will add up as people roll them)

Now, since this can add up very quickly, i was thinking that the cost to roll a slot machine would be kept at a static 5 coins(would round up to 2 coins per roll in the pot). Of course, the rewards for other winnings would be increased(like rolling 3 coins compared to 1)

What do you guys think?
Find

The current slot machines do their purpose, but I don't see why not add this<or something similar> as another type of machine to the wall of slots.
Find

I like this idea
Find

so basicly the pot, but for a slot machine? seems pretty good
Find

I have many times hit the slots to triple up my profit real quick. Its rng like any other gambling. I dont think we need to combine 2 existing items into one to make one of them seem better. Be one with your bad rng and move on Wink

(01-26-2017, 07:39 PM)Awesome Wrote:  I have many times hit the slots to triple up my profit real quick. Its rng like any other gambling. I dont think we need to combine 2 existing items into one to make one of them seem better. Be one with your bad rng and move on Wink

I'm not saying make the jackpot less rare...I'm saying make it more worth it.

1.5k coins in the current economy is pocket change.

It would make slot machines relevant again(not that they aren't, but more people would roll them to actually make money instead of just wasting the 10 coins they have in their inventory), and also wouldn't artificially add coins back into the economy(since they were already there).

Also, I wouldn't really call winning 10 coins from putting 3 coins into the machine "tripling profit"(no offense)
Find

(01-26-2017, 07:44 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(01-26-2017, 07:39 PM)Awesome Wrote:  I have many times hit the slots to triple up my profit real quick. Its rng like any other gambling. I dont think we need to combine 2 existing items into one to make one of them seem better. Be one with your bad rng and move on Wink

It would make slot machines relevant again(not that they aren't, but more people would roll them to actually make money instead of just wasting the 10 coins they have in their inventory), and also wouldn't artificially add coins back into the economy(since they were already there).

Also, I wouldn't really call winning 10 coins from putting 3 coins into the machine "tripling profit"(no offense)

lol I dont play once and just make 10 coins, I roll for like a half hour and will be up 500-1k. Generally after I roll a crate and lose profit I go to slots to make it back and then some. Just seems to sound like you just want more profit on your winnings, balls up and play jackpot then.
Find

(01-26-2017, 07:59 PM)Awesome Wrote:  
(01-26-2017, 07:44 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  

lol I dont play once and just make 10 coins, I roll for like a half hour and will be up 500-1k. Generally after I roll a crate and lose profit I go to slots to make it back and then some. Just seems to sound like you just want more profit on your winnings, balls up and play jackpot then.

"roll for half an hour"

Nobody wants to sit there and roll a slot machine for 30 minutes. Just make it cost more but the rewards are better...

I am fine with it personally but a better jackpot would be nice :p
Mary has entered the Server.
G01dmaster: NO!
G01dmaster has left the Server.
Find

bumping this because why not
Find