Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Godlikes to count towards "God" titles

Currently godlikes do not count toward their base weapons kills as achievements (besides the unlevelled bloodfury/ last prayer), which I think is absolutely fine and I support.

I do think though after you "master" a certain weapon your kills with any type including godlikes should be tracked regardless. I feel that the grind to master is already long and this would give more of a reward to the people who bother going through it.

It would also make some sense that a master of that weapons type would be able to benefit from using any weapon of that type.
Find

Stuff like this made me depart -1.
Find

Ok then everyone will be using tartarus and bows xD
Find

(01-25-2017, 06:29 AM)Mod Mark Wrote:  Ok then everyone will be using tartarus and bows xD

They do that anyway?

I see no point to it.

Its unfair to people that cant afford/arent lucky enough to own a godlike.

Yes, titles are just accessories, but still, it's still pretty dumb that its luck based
Find

Though some godlikes may be based on a 'base weapon'. In the end they all have their own weapon class, because of that they are technically different weapons, thus one of the reasons why I don't want them to count towards the achievements. Some of them have completely different base stats all together.

(01-25-2017, 03:53 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  I see no point to it.

Its unfair to people that cant afford/arent lucky enough to own a godlike.

Yes, titles are just accessories, but still, it's still pretty dumb that its luck based

I see it as rewarding people who are willing to grind out 5000 with a normal weapon rather than rewarding people who are "lucky or rich"

Also godlikes aren't so uncommon or expensive that they're out of reach for anyone who even gets to master of a certain weapon in the first place.

(01-25-2017, 10:07 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Though some godlikes may be based on a 'base weapon'. In the end they all have their own weapon class, because of that they are technically different weapons, thus one of the reasons why I don't want them to count towards the achievements. Some of them have completely different base stats all together.

Well since they are their own weapons is it possible to get them to have their own weapon achievements?