Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Coach's Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Coach

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 142 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Nobody really, the name in the server list interested me.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope

Why do you want to join?: I really enjoy the server for all of its features that most TTT servers nowadays don't even have like the raid system (grim) and inventory. The admins are caring and don't act like robots with no emotions as they are funny and socialize with the common users of FRG. I have made great friends who I look forward to play with for the days to come and I would love to be officially in the member family to help support FRG as I cannot say without a doubt that this is my favorite server and is the only reason I even log onto Gmod in the first place. Thank you.

Referred by: Nobody

Additional Details: I rarely use the mic as my voice is somewhat quiet or I think it is so I doubt I would say anything offensive to get myself a ban.

+1, he's active and doesn't break the rules. Usually keeps to himself, but is fun to play with.

+1 plays regularly, plays by the rules and seems like a nice guy to others. would make a fine member.
Find

Oh, coach get's me hard he is a good player and can get me salted good, which means he is good. He doesn't complain *like me* and is not unruly. good luck coach! *See you , daddio, when you can s(pank)lay me!*
Find

If awesome and nemo +1 i vote yes because there smart
Mary has entered the Server.
G01dmaster: NO!
G01dmaster has left the Server.
Find

I have played with him recently, he was respectful, played the game, and was a fun time.+1
Find

He's on quite a lot and doesn't cause trouble. Good member material +1
Find

Coach is fun to play with and dosent break rules on purpose. +1
Find

quite active, normal dude, nothing wrong with him
+1
Find

(01-26-2017, 09:40 PM)y0Nemo Wrote:  +1, he's active and doesn't break the rules. Usually keeps to himself, but is fun to play with.
Find