Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 1/17/2017

Additions
  • Added "Audio" section to the coinshop.
    Under this section you can find Jihad sound replacements. This will allow you to equip a jihad sound of your choice and it will play for everyone when you jihad. You can preview the sound by hovering your mouse over it.
    There are currently 9 different jihad sounds at the moment. I will add more.

General Changes
  • Redid some of the Coinshop UI and made the icons load faster.

TDM Changes
  • Friendlies will no longer be golden when under spawn protection. Only enemies will be.
  • Players are now fully their team colors.
  • When looking at an enemy, their name will be red and it will display "Enemy" under it.
  • When looking at a teammate, their name will be green and it will display "Friendly" under it.
Find

Sure you got enough coins there, bruv? Lookin' a bit poor.

Yeah the coinshop loads much faster for me and it no longer stutters when I open my owned items, honestly great update

I really like the idea of jihad sounds from the shop for coins rather than drops or something of the sort, it sinks a few coins and gives us what we want.

miku model for 100k?
Find

since when was there tdm? and how do u get to it? never saw anything for it?
Find

Can we get a preview sound button on the jihad sounds so we know what we're buying before hand?
Find

@tobias
(01-17-2017, 05:42 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Under this section you can find Jihad sound replacements. This will allow you to equip a jihad sound of your choice and it will play for everyone when you jihad. You can preview the sound by hovering your mouse over it.

----------

also was the shotgun and famas intentionally buffed? if so what's their base stats now?
Find

(01-17-2017, 08:04 PM)[DINOSOWER] pewpew Wrote:  @tobias
(01-17-2017, 05:42 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Under this section you can find Jihad sound replacements. This will allow you to equip a jihad sound of your choice and it will play for everyone when you jihad. You can preview the sound by hovering your mouse over it.

----------

also was the shotgun and famas intentionally buffed? if so what's their base stats now?

oh whoops, im blind i guess.

ooooh, i had my game sound set to 0 because i was watching something while doing worm queen last night rip
Find

Yes I have been reworking them a bit. I am testing them in TDM's to find a good spot for them.

Famas just allows you to hold down left click to keep firing now. Shotgun has been given +1 damage.
Find

(01-17-2017, 08:10 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Yes I have been reworking them a bit. I am testing them in TDM's to find a good spot for them.

Famas just allows you to hold down left click to keep firing now.  Shotgun has been given +1 damage.

No, we need to Nerf shotguns. Duck Hunts are op and super cancerous.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

I hope Umps are buffed
Umpty Dumpty
Find