Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bow Achivement and Kill Weapon

Ok so if people probably know... I only use bow (or you know now...)

So umm... ya i like the bow but i hate the fact it counts towards sniper achivemtn... there not the same mate ;-; it just bugs me a lot.. like currently i have 114 kills with rifle, at least 90 of that is bow... i would like to have a seperate achivement for it, and also whenever i check bodies that i shoot... BRUTALITY (I now need a teabag spray) it always says a rifle killed them... tiny thing but i would love to see it say bow so i can be more "sneaky" and to add to the experience, if its to difficult dont worries... just small things

OH YES SUPPOSIVELY IT DOES NOT GO TOWARDS THE SNIPER ACHIVEMNT.... AKWARD...
But since i was stupid im going to leave it there... can we have an achivemnt for it...
If Tobiasxz is wrong i shall stab him with arrows
MULTIPLE TIMES!!!
Mary has entered the Server.
G01dmaster: NO!
G01dmaster has left the Server.
Find

it doesn't count toward sniper achievements though...

And it says rifle for a reason on the body. It's so people don't call suspicion on people with bows just by looking at a body.
Find

oh im blind i thought it did... ME SMART
Find

(01-11-2017, 03:53 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  it doesn't count toward sniper achievements though...

And it says rifle for a reason on the body. It's so people don't call suspicion on people with bows just by looking at a body.

I actually would more guess it is becuase TTT gamemode does not default have a bow indexed so the info given from the check body action pulls from the default weapons list of ttt. I mean if you kill someone with a deagle others can see this and call you out as sus for using a deagle. Its not a kos and you can be called suspect for anything small or big it does not kos you so it does not really effect your gameplay at that point. I do not think it would be a problem to show it was a bow that killed you for that reason but it may not be possible for brass to edit that to a bow if its only options are the default weapons list for ttt. Also I do agree with the achievement side I would love to finally have a title that proclaimed I am THE one and only Bow Master. Big Grin
Find

(01-11-2017, 08:19 PM)Awesome Wrote:  
(01-11-2017, 03:53 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  it doesn't count toward sniper achievements though...

I actually would more guess it is becuase TTT gamemode does not default have a bow indexed so the info given from the check body action pulls from the default weapons list of ttt. I mean if you kill someone with a deagle others can see this and call you out as sus for using a deagle. Its not a kos and you can be called suspect for anything small or big it does not kos you so it does not really effect your gameplay at that point. I do not think it would be a problem to show it was a bow that killed you for that reason but it may not be possible for brass to edit that to a bow if its only options are the default weapons list for ttt. Also I do agree with the achievement side I would love to finally have a title that proclaimed I am THE one and only Bow Master. Big Grin

Tobias was correct. I have it intentionally set to display as a rifle. The reason being is, when someone first drops a new weapon type everyone knows they have it. If someone saw a dead body saying they were killed by said weapon, it would cause lots of issues and make it a pain to use the new weapon.
Find

ah ok well that is nice of you, but cough cough about that Bow Master title...
Find

Cough im getting it first awesome...
Find