• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ban Appeal: amac

Steam Name (Current): amac

Steam Name (During incident): amac

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:49922118

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/mccam17/

Name of staff you were banned by: y0Nemo

Length of the ban: Perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Ideally repealed.

Reason for ban: Racism

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: This is a grey area. I did not intend to be racist, and my comments were hardly directed at one person in particular. Although I must say that Jerome and I were just having a good time, and he knows I was not trying to hurt him or his feelings. To others, I may have appeared to be macing racial comments.

Additional details: I'm sure that the majority of the server at the time knew I was not serious about anything I said, however out of everyone involved I did say the most. I've been friends with a lot of the players on the server for a long period of time, and was only trying to have a good time. I realize much of what I said was immature and inappropriate, but it was not meant to be rude. I did stop once I was warned by y0Nemo over steam chat, and I hope this entire incident can be forgotten.
Find

Same amac exept for nobody warned me or told me to stop. I mean i thought it all was in good fun. I knew you werent serius. Even if i dont get unbanned i hope you do, the server needs to have someone like you
Find