Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Snowglobe bug

Everytime the snow globe is used, I instantly crash, there is no explanation, it just crashes me instantly....??? help me

This happened to Gnome too, but it fixed on map change.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

It is not the Brassx Problem. It is client side.
SG Fucking Overlord

(01-04-2017, 04:48 PM)Jerome the Ninja Wrote:  It is not the Brassx Problem. It is client side.

And how do you even know...
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(01-04-2017, 04:52 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  
(01-04-2017, 04:48 PM)Jerome the Ninja Wrote:  It is not the Brassx Problem. It is client side.

If the problem was with the snowglobe itself, everyone would have a problem, not just a couple of users.
Find

(01-04-2017, 05:24 PM)PapaRussia Wrote:  
(01-04-2017, 04:52 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  

If the problem was with the snowglobe itself, everyone would have a problem, not just a couple of users.

Well it could be a problem that occurs under certain circumstances on the client. Only Brassx knows.

You guys really shouldnt be commenting on stuff you dont really know about.

I really don't know what would cause this. I would need to see some kind of error message to properly determine.

All I can say is make sure you have all downloads enabled, because there's a few custom particle effects used in this that I made myself via the Source Particle Editor.
Find

I think the real snowglobe bug is the fact that I didnt drop it....just saying..

Rip just happened to me too
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

Pretty sure It's happening to me too.
Find