Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Coin Tournaments.

Kiefer nice job ok the quest cape. Did you get Max's cape though? I think that's what its called I forgot though its been too long...

As far as what I've seen, I don't really like the idea of a lbby server... I mean, why play ttt then?

Questions about it: will of count for server time? Will the coins you get and stuff transfer to the ttt server? Will it be played like ttt or like a completely separate gamemomde?

The wandering merchant with special items doesn't sound good to me, I would prefer he stays in like the same spot or maybe 3 different locations but not completely random.

I like the QP and QP shop idea.
Find

(01-25-2015, 06:34 AM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Kiefer nice job ok the quest cape. Did you get Max's cape though? I think that's what its called I forgot though its been too long...

As far as what I've seen, I don't really like the idea of a lbby server... I mean, why play ttt then?

Questions about it: will of count for server time? Will the coins you get and stuff transfer to the ttt server? Will it be played like ttt or like a completely separate gamemomde?

The wandering merchant with special items doesn't sound good to me, I would prefer he stays in like the same spot or maybe 3 different locations but not completely random.

I like the QP and QP shop idea.

Why play TTT if there's a lobby server? Why play TTT if there's any other server for any other gamemode? LOL.

The lobby is a separate server from TTT. You can not get post round drops while playing on it, there's no real objective, so players can just hang out and do what ever they want. Hang out, talk to others, trade, play minigames.. Etc..

The Inventory items will be transferred between servers ,aswell as the coinshop items.
Find

Will the wandering merchant be NextBot-ed, so he can walk around the map?