• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

McBallsy's Ban Appeal

Steam Name (Current): McBallsy

Steam Name (During incident): McBallsy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105083398

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170432525

Name of staff you were banned by: Jake1o

Length of the ban: 1 Year

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Either would be appreciated.

Reason for ban: Probably disrespect

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes, I do

Additional details: Honestly in the heat of the moment I was furious about Jake RDM'ing me so I was disrespecting him, I killed a traitor then Jake shot me, I didn't even get to identify the body. I'm truly sorry for what I have done and hope to be back on the server soon! Thanks, Ballsy

For you to be banned for 1 year by disrespecting jake, I could only imagine what you said to him.
Find

(01-24-2015, 11:02 PM)Axe Wrote:  For you to be banned for 1 year by disrespecting jake, I could only imagine what you said to him.

I called him retarded
Find

Well, see ya in a year then :L
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

i would say its up to jake to forgive you
Love me <3
Find

I'd love to know what Jake has to say about it, both sides are needed, though it seems a bit in excess. But then again, I don't know the situation at all.
Find

(01-25-2015, 05:38 AM)Terran Wrote:  I'd love to know what Jake has to say about it, both sides are needed, though it seems a bit in excess. But then again, I don't know the situation at all.

During the round someone put a bomb on me so I didn't see there name but I went after them and finally got to him KOSed him and killed him and then immediately after that before I got to identify the body jake had shot me (he was detective and did not let me id the body) so then I raged and said that he was retarded (that was the only thing I said ) and then I left the game later realized u was banned for a whole year for calling jake a retard. I'm sorry for my mistake
Find

Hm. Well, its all up to Jake. If that's the full story a year ban seems pretty honestly lengthy, unless he's seen immature actions in the past and figured this was a "Final Straw". Well, whichever the case disrespecting is never good. On NTG, I got a permanent 10% warning for saying "retard" twice non-threateningly, its quite a touchy topic. Being a manager is rough.
Find

LOL not AT ALL what happened ballsy and you know that. You will remain banned for a year. Come back when you're a little more mature.