Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Steam Sale Recommendations

Looking for some new games to play on steam, post some games on sale that'd you think are worth buying. (under $30 preferred) Thanks bb

The division is pretty fun. It's a little pricy but it's on sale for 25. It's improved a lot since day of release. I bought it and I love it.
Find

(12-25-2016, 08:56 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  The division is pretty fun. It's a little pricy but it's on sale for 25. It's improved a lot since day of release. I bought it and I love it.

Good suggestion, but I find that it gets repetitive and it's kind of boring without other people to play with
Find

(12-25-2016, 09:06 PM)Fuzzy Wrote:  
(12-25-2016, 08:56 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  The division is pretty fun. It's a little pricy but it's on sale for 25. It's improved a lot since day of release. I bought it and I love it.

Good suggestion, but I find that it gets repetitive and it's kind of boring without other people to play with

plus it's always full of cheaters.
Find

Metro 2033 redux is 4 bucks right now and one of the best single player games I've played recently a little spooky tho if your not into that
Find

The divinity original sin games are fucking fun as shit if you're into RPGs
Find

Astroneer is really fun but its not on sale if you don't have friends to play with it don't get it but its fun and colorful.

hi
Find

Warframe
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight
Find

no mans sky
Find

(12-25-2016, 09:35 PM)Bradley Wrote:  The divinity original sin games are fucking fun as shit if you're into RPGs

Lol I actually got that for Christmas to play with my dad. We both love rpgs so I'm excited to try it out
Find