Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Best Dipping Sauce for Chicken Tendies
BBQ Sauce
Honey Mustard
BBQ Sauce
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

BEST DIPPING SAUCE FOR TENDIES

The most important question....

Best Dipping Sauce for Chicken Tendies?

BBQ Sauce

Honey Mustard....
Find

We're talkin legit tendies tho, not that kid cuisine shit
Find

shocked so many people agree on honey mustard. hell yeah.

What the fuck? Ketchup not this weak honey mustard BBQ sauce bullshit

(12-21-2016, 03:23 PM)hockeyfn Wrote:  What the fuck? Ketchup not this weak honey mustard BBQ sauce bullshit

Ketchup is for basic bitches.

(12-21-2016, 04:17 PM)Chosen Wrote:  
(12-21-2016, 03:23 PM)hockeyfn Wrote:  What the fuck? Ketchup not this weak honey mustard BBQ sauce bullshit

For once I agree with Chosen. Ketchup is a blend of tomato concentrate, vinegar, corn syrup, and other gross stuff. Honey mustard is a combination of honey and mustard, both of which are great, mayo, and cayenne pepper; far better ingredients. It is also arguably healthier.
Find

(12-21-2016, 10:19 PM)Dreaddork Wrote:  

For once I agree with Chosen. Ketchup is a blend of tomato concentrate, vinegar, corn syrup, and other gross stuff. Honey mustard is a combination of honey and mustard, both of which are great, mayo, and cayenne pepper; far better ingredients. It is also arguably healthier.

Caring about your health is for basic bitches tbhhh.
Find

(12-21-2016, 11:17 PM)hockeyfn Wrote:  
(12-21-2016, 10:19 PM)Dreaddork Wrote:  

Caring about your health is for basic bitches tbhhh.

thats a fucking bonus with the better fucking flavour you fucking jackass.
Find

Um what if I like my tendies with ranch
Find

(12-25-2016, 07:14 AM)W- Fellord | kickback.com Wrote:  Um what if I like my tendies with ranch

then you're fucking gross.
Find