Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: More Nukes for More Nips?
Yes, FOR FREEDOM.
No, I'm a weeaboo.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

When do we nuke Japan again?

This isn't even funny. This is cringy, depressing and a stain upon humanity. I mean, I'm a huge goddamn asshole snorkelling weeaboo piece of shit and this leaves me with the urge to pour myself a nice, cool glass of Clorox.

P.S: Its about 298,000 Yen w/o tax. That's fucking expensive, dude.
Find

already pre ordered it.
Find

I've got to admit, that part where they were watching the tv together was pretty damn cute

It's like a home robot, but does it actually do anything besides turning on the lights and making weebs happy enough to burn their wallets?
Find

(12-15-2016, 10:14 PM)Kuro Wrote:  I've got to admit, that part where they were watching the tv together was pretty damn cute

It's like a home robot, but does it actually do anything besides turning on the lights and making weebs happy enough to burn their wallets?

no.

trump made anime real
Find

I mean, if you can't get a date it's perfect for you.

You're their target audience Terran!

You've gotta be insane to use that. How would it not go through your mind every time that "hey, this is a freaking robot im talking to that doesn't ACTUALLY give a shit about me".
Find

Find

this is good. its something to keep the weeaboos distracted and make them think someone actually loves them so they forget to reproduce.
Find

(12-15-2016, 11:49 PM)Dreaddork Wrote:  this is good. its something to keep the weeaboos distracted and make them think someone actually loves them so they forget to reproduce.

i think you're onto something there dread
Find

Does it have a Hitler version?
I'd love coming home to, "Verbrenne sie! Brennen Sie sie im Schlaf!"
Umpty Dumpty
Find