Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Holiday Items!

I'm here to suggest some cool little Holiday items!

Gingerbread Man (Misc item)
Description - My granny made this for our job guys -Timmy the Traitor
This item has 3 uses. When a player takes a bite out of the cookie thy will receive 10-15 health points immediately. ( this gives you basically the same effect as health orb but instead you can heal quicker but also can not heal as much)

---------------------

Snowy (Pet)
Description - This little fella just sprang to life. It looks like he thinks you're his creator!
My ideas for this was a little snowman maybe around the size of the rabbit. Just a bit taller. He has little animations where maybe his 3 snowballs that make his body will kind of jump up and separate them come back down.

--------------------

The Toy Maker (Deagle)
Description - This was taken off a drunken elf. I wonder how the make toys in the North Pole.
Primordial
Stats -
15% mobility
20% accuracy
10-15% Fire rate
-30% Stabilty
10-16% Damage
-15-10% Reload Speed
Has a 1 in 8 chance to cause a snow storm to attack the player causing them to take 15-20 Damage and slows the player. (The animation would have a snow storm effect that would circle the effected player.)

-------------------

Santa's Spotter (Rifle)
Description - So this is how he tells if you're naughty or nice. This seems a bit dangerous!
Legendary
Stats -
10% Mobility
15-20% Accuracy
-5% Firerate
-18% stability
20-25% Damage
-16% Reload Speed
Has a 1 in 8-12 chance to hit target with Santa's Niceness checker causing the player's soul to glow and be seen through anything for 3-6 seconds. (With a sniper this would be useful when trying to track a player that is hiding for cover. This could need some trimming so please add thoughts.

I'll add more soon but for now here's a basis of some ideas. Give me your thoughts on what you think and/or what needs to be amended. Thanks!

I like the idea of the cookies, like a 2 or 3 time use to heal 10hp. Would much rather use then the healing orb because I hate having to hold that thing out
Find

i need santas spotter please and thank you
Find

Antlers and carrot nose
Find

Gingerbread Man - sounds like a fine idea, nothing to discourage the implementation of said item

Snowy - yea, I think the holiday pets are cool additions and really give people something to aim for during holiday updates

The Toy Maker - I personally find this to be redundant; already have several guns and items with freeze/slow down effects, they're also a nuisance to some players (like me Wink)

Santa's Spotter - trait sounds great for a rifle, why not
Find