Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Canadian Prime Minister's new proposal for education?

So I'm not sure if you guys heard, but there have been talks up North about reinvigorating the Canadian education system. The Canadian Prime Minister just announced some broad plans, which you can see a summary of below. Personally, Ihop this transition goes well.

Find

wait people pay attention to Canadian politics?
Find

I'm Canadian and what the fuck is a canacuck policuck like this doing here?

No, seriously, Trudeau is a fucking idiot and a whackjob who single-handedly ruined this nation. You guys thought Trump was bad? LMAO. Can we trade please???

Edit: Oh, whew, a meme video, good.

Double edit: I think all of Canada should be nuked. Fucking leafs. At least nuke Ontario and Toronto. Burn it all down.
Find

I already learned that at school no joke
Find

dear god i hope they reinvigorate the education system. It's awful. except education is managed provincially for the most part.
Find

(11-30-2016, 07:13 PM)Terran Wrote:  I'm Canadian and what the fuck is a canacuck policuck like this doing here?

No, seriously, Trudeau is a fucking idiot and a whackjob who single-handedly ruined this nation. You guys thought Trump was bad? LMAO. Can we trade please???

Edit: Oh, whew, a meme video, good.

Double edit: I think all of Canada should be nuked. Fucking leafs. At least nuke Ontario and Toronto. Burn it all down.

You seem salty...Are you okay? Did Trudeau break your heart, Terran?
Find

Yeah, just like he broke this fucking country.

(12-01-2016, 02:45 AM)Terran Wrote:  Yeah, just like he broke this fucking country.

YA BUT WEEDDDD xDDDDDDD

Canadia has a pot leaf on their flag, right?
Find