Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Weapon Balancing Suggestions

Aks really don't need a buff, neither do SGs but AUGs definitely need one because they have shitty damage and bad accuracy and less bullets than regular guns. You really shouldn't ask for changes for weapons as if you used them before when you don't use them btw.
Find

since when did FRG have an m4a1?

as far as the balancing suggestions go, the SG definitely doesnt need a buff (it absolutely wrecks face close range so it falls perfectly in line with half the other guns on the server)

if shotguns get buffed i say shinigami or bust tbh, and yeah the famas needs to be automatic slow firing and high damage, this burst shit is crap

oh yeah! and i almost forgot, the m1911 is pure cancer when paired with people using macros. shit is OP and needs a firerate cap

The only thing the SG really needs is a look at the scope, if you shoot with it scoped the weapon shakes to hell. If possible I'd prefer more recoil in general and less with the scope.
Just my two cents as someone with 4k SG kills.

As for other base weapons, I'd say the Famas and AUG desperately need some attention.
From my testing the recoil on the AUG is insane, it's nearly double that of a galil.Seriously try using an apocalyptic AUG it's nearly impossible to control. Same thing about the scope, the scope needs work badly.
The Famas currently has moderate recoil, I'd say it needs to have the lowest recoil out of most guns as the firerate is limited by 3 burst.

WHY
THE
FUCK

IS THE UMP NOT ON HERE
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(11-30-2016, 01:31 AM)Kuro Wrote:  The only thing the SG really needs is a look at the scope, if you shoot with it scoped the weapon shakes to hell. If possible I'd prefer more recoil in general and less with the scope.
Just my two cents as someone with 4k SG kills.

As for other base weapons, I'd say the Famas and AUG desperately need some attention.
From my testing the recoil on the AUG is insane, it's nearly double that of a galil.Seriously try using an apocalyptic AUG it's nearly impossible to control. Same thing about the scope, the scope needs work badly.
The Famas currently has moderate recoil, I'd say it needs to have the lowest recoil out of most guns as the firerate is limited by 3 burst.

Yea it's stupid how bad the damage on the AUG is with the accuracy and recoil and having below average ammo capacity
Find