Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Cosmetic Suggestion

SO I was thinking we needed more cosmetics but maybe like for the feet instead... There's not many godlike cosmetics and I wanted to add a new one and it would look like this

Now I was thinking they would be godlike and really rare but since they are rare they would have like a special ability like idk maybe 25% movement speed and like 200% jump height....

I do think a new godlike cosmetic would be cool, and the Timberlands would be a perfect fit.
The abilities would make it a definitive godlike cosmetic, the first with an actual ability.
+1, keep up the good thinkin', hock!
Find

In all honesty, I would prefer that some cosmetics DID effect your stats. However, similar to weapons, they'd be balanced and have negative and positive traits as well as being significantly less important than your weapon. Let's say, .25% Mobility, -.5% Damage. Of course, this would over-complicate weapon balancing so it's not easy to implement well.
Find

(11-29-2016, 02:31 AM)Nivendo Wrote:  In all honesty, I would prefer that some cosmetics DID effect your stats. However, similar to weapons, they'd be balanced and have negative and positive traits as well as being significantly less important than your weapon. Let's say, .25% Mobility, -.5% Damage. Of course, this would over-complicate weapon balancing so it's not easy to implement well.

Timberlands have no negative aspects. They are the holy shoes. Adding negative statistics to these godlike Timberlands would be a sin.

why is this not in shitposting?

Jodies wings should let you fly

Shit posting please?

BOOTS CASE NOW
Find

but do they come in stat trak

Thumbs Up 
fet cosmtics r bad. nly nobs luk at fet. nsted, les gt glovs insted. its betr thn fet cosmtics cus its highr up on body wher ppl r mor likly 2 c it. below r sum xamples of glovs we cud hav as cosmtics:

Translation:
feet cosmetics are bad. only nobs look at feet. as a better alternative, we should have gloves as cosmetics instead. its better than feet cosmetics because its higher up on a player's body where others are more likely to see it (unless they nob). below is an example of gloves we could have as cosmetics

[Image: 77d9d7ad31054a9ba0498bdfa782f234.png]