Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Glitch to see into T Room

So i was on 67th way... and i was det, using my camera... i wanted to place it somewhere and for some reason i wanted to place it into the door that the t use to go inside (so this counts towards many maps...) and i used my camera facing inside and placed it, to my suprise... I was able to see inside the t room completely clearly... it was GREAT... so i was able to watch the t every move and that was fun.. since most maps use the same door for the t room that 67th way does it works on every map and is a huge bug because people can kos (or high sus) on guns they see the t have... so with me awesome (did not know till later) was in there with his bow, i sayed watch out for a bow guy with the white bow i believe because he is definetely a t, guess what he could not do anythign the rest of the game without having someone see him... just so you know... i wanted to try something new and found this out, only done it once, dont get angry and ban me please... but its a lot of fun tho Big Grin

P.S Alex had the camera for a second so he can validate my claim.

SIMPLIER VERSION OF ABOVE

I was Det. Placed camera into the door that traitors use to get into room. Can see into room. Can see weapon and player model but not accessories. OP as crap and is fun.
Mary has entered the Server.
G01dmaster: NO!
G01dmaster has left the Server.
Find

I've already told brassx about this a while ago, and he said he actually likes it because it adds use to the item.

And either way, you aren't suppose to KOS off of guns...
Find

(11-27-2016, 11:11 PM)tobooasxz Wrote:  I've already told brassx about this a while ago, and he said he actually likes it because it adds use to the item.

but people do kos of guns... i have seen people do it all the time ;-;
and they say "I saw them"
Mary has entered the Server.
G01dmaster: NO!
G01dmaster has left the Server.
Find

Of course, there's plenty of times where you see someone having a unique gun model (Godlike model for example), But I don't see anyone actually kill unless they see them shoot. Usually it's to the point where someone else KOSed them, or you witness them first hand.
Find

I think it is ok, because it mostly just lets people know if there is a T in the T room, and if there isn't a camera, then some people just do it the other way and try and proc the window with a tartarus or other guns like that, so it's just an easier way to check if Ts are hiding in there.
Find

(11-27-2016, 11:25 PM)G01dmaster Wrote:  
(11-27-2016, 11:11 PM)tobooasxz Wrote:  I've already told brassx about this a while ago, and he said he actually likes it because it adds use to the item.

but people do kos of guns... i have seen people do it all the time ;-;
and they say "I saw them"

Just because someone else does it doesn't mean you should. People who kos off gun are breaking rules and is invalid reason to kos, and because someone says only "I saw them" more than likely didn't see and only wanted to kill for whatever reason.
Find