Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fireballs

So when you get the fireballs and throw them in survive they tend to break gun textures. Eventually it causes everything to fall through the map when you kill it/ drop it meaning you cant see orbs when they drop. It also got to the point where zombies were invisble and I had no idea where I was being hit from

I kept getting this, if you do record stop it fixes until you use the fireballs again.
Find

**FIX**
don't use fireballs
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight
Find

I've just tested it on a huge group of zombies, for like 30 minutes. I could not get any of it to happen. I think either I fixed it (I made some changes), or it's not actually directly related to the fireballs vs zombies.
Find

(11-18-2016, 09:20 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I've just tested it on a huge group of zombies, for like 30 minutes. I could not get any of it to happen. I think either I fixed it (I made some changes), or it's not actually directly related to the fireballs vs zombies.

I didn't post earlier because I wasn't entirely sure whether the drops disappearing and npc corpses falling through the map was connected, but I can tell you for sure that the fireballs do cause clientside model issues, perhaps when you are in the middle of a fireball throwing animation and switch weapons. I've had this issue several times with them and not with anything else, but I think the drops disappearing is a result of something completely different, though I haven't experienced that in about 2 or 3 days, myself.

TL;DR - Fireballs definitely cause issues with the models disappearing. At one point, my zombie destroyer was just a shotgun shell and a piece of my hand as a result. However, it didn't really do much besides that.

The more pressing issue is drops vanishing, as it becomes virtually impossible to get loot past that point unless your teammates lead you to it every time, which can get annoying for both parties. HOWEVER, I don't think this and the model issues are directly related.
Find