Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Survive Suggestions

- Allow people to pick up your unwanted mystery box weapon for 1k points

- Currently godlikes range in price from 10-15k, so lower the price of godlikes on walls to make them somewhat viable (probably near 5k or so).

- Introduce a new item in the mysterious box that gives you a "teleporting orb". You get 3 of these and you throw it, teleporting you where it lands. This is especially useful when you're potentially about to get cornered as a quick escape. This may be prone to exploits.

- Incendiary grenade in the mystery box, but only one per ammo buy

- Allow reload crystal to work with the Zombie Destroyer, this is more of a bug report than a suggestion

- As a nice random event how about making health deposits sometimes have a golden glow which sets your HP to 200 temporarily.

- Allow zombies to drop ammo which once picked up goes to every teammate. Guarantee this on the final fast zombie killed during fast zombie rounds.

-

Stop this shit from happening I get we're supposed to hate charples but this is too much it kills so many of my runs it's absolutely mind boggling how this is even allowed in the game can we make charple/shades either not teleport into your face or make it so when they teleport into your face they don't hit you instantly sorry if I sound mad but like what the fuck is this even

I can agree with the charple part, I've been stuck numerous times to them which has gotten me killed multiple times
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

(11-16-2016, 02:44 PM)Kuro Wrote:  - Allow people to pick up your unwanted mystery box weapon for 1k points

- Currently godlikes range in price from 10-15k, so lower the price of godlikes on walls to make them somewhat viable (probably near 5k or so).

- Introduce a new item in the mysterious box that gives you a "teleporting orb". You get 3 of these and you throw it, teleporting you where it lands. This is especially useful when you're potentially about to get cornered as a quick escape. This may be prone to exploits.

- Incendiary grenade in the mystery box, but only one per ammo buy

- Allow reload crystal to work with the Zombie Destroyer, this is more of a bug report than a suggestion

- As a nice random event how about making health deposits sometimes have a golden glow which sets your HP to 200 temporarily.

- Allow zombies to drop ammo which once picked up goes to every teammate. Guarantee this on the final fast zombie killed during fast zombie rounds.

-

Stop this shit from happening I get we're supposed to hate charples but this is too much it kills so many of my runs it's absolutely mind boggling how this is even allowed in the game can we make charple/shades either not teleport into your face or make it so when they teleport into your face they don't hit you instantly sorry if I sound mad but like what the fuck is this even

Instead of teleport orbs add time bombs from buried imo

Also please let remote mines not dmg the user and fling your aim, I've seen people die by having the explosion fling their aim directly behind them into the hoard

The Charles are only annoying when you're low health and one tps into you and kills you, at least in my experience. Maybe add something to their AI where they cannot teleport into the player they're aggoed on if the player has less than or exactly 20 health, so then you won't get screwed by a teleporter.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Kuro, we should merge our thread.

I agree with almost everything on here, I had said atleast a teleporter from TTT should be added with a limited recharge per round.

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4947
Find