• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Multiple use item idea

Photo 
Chargeable Multiple use item idea

Name: Jester's Barrel

Tier: Legendary/Godlike

# of uses: 5

Description: Where'd he go!?

How does it work?: Its a placeable Barrel which protects you from all damage(except explosive and incins) which you can hide in for 10-20 seconds at a time, the downside though, is that it after using it once that round to hide in, it will constantly teleport around the map, anyone can use it once it starts teleporting but will only have roughly 20-30 seconds to enter it before it leaves again. Another thing is, due to you being invulnerable while being in it, you cannot see the surroundings around you(basically you will have a black screen like on a hunter round while you wait to be released).

Why is this a good item idea?: Well it as it protects you from incoming damage when you get in, there are significant penalties for getting in it. Ontip of everything after one use of it, anybody can use it after its first use, making one person able to camp in it the entire round.

How to recognize it: It will look just like another barrel prop but whenever its not in use, there will be a dinstict aura around the base of the barrel.

What slot does it take up?: your misc slot, you can still use a crystal if you have this, but not a orb of healing
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

(11-16-2016, 01:24 PM)Tango(SCRUB) Wrote:  Chargeable Multiple use item idea

Name: Jester's Barrel

Tier: Legendary/Godlike

# of uses: 5

Description: Where'd he go!?

How does it work?: Its a placeable Barrel which protects you from all damage which you can hide in for 10-20 seconds at a time and when you get out you have a 3 second a immune to explosions, the downside though, is that it after using it once that round to hide in, it will constantly teleport around the map, anyone can use it once it starts teleporting but will only have roughly 20-30 seconds to enter it before it leaves again. Another thing is, due to you being invulnerable while being in it, you cannot see the surroundings around you(basically you will have a black screen like on a hunter round while you wait to be released).

Why is this a good item idea?: Well it as it protects you from all incoming damage when you get in, there are significant penalties for getting in it. Ontip of everything after one use of it, anybody can use it after its first use, making one person able to camp in it the entire round.

How to recognize it: It will look just like another barrel prop but whenever its not in use, there will be a dinstict aura around the base of the barrel.

What slot does it take up?: your misc slot, you can still use a crystal if you have this, but not a orb of healing

Should enable proximity chat
Find

I like the idea of limited use items in TTT, just not too sure about this suggestion.

I don't like items that straight up just give you immunity to damage, especially all damage taken.

I think it would be much better if while inside the barrel they're only immune to a certain type of damage, like melee or bullet damage. Things like remote bombs or c4 should still be able to hit people inside of these things.
Find

(11-16-2016, 02:12 PM)Kuro Wrote:  I like the idea of limited use items in TTT, just not too sure about this suggestion.

I don't like items that straight up just give you immunity to damage, especially all damage taken.

I think it would be much better if while inside the barrel they're only immune to a certain type of damage, like melee or bullet damage. Things like remote bombs or c4 should still be able to hit people inside of these things.

I thought about that too but just wanted to hear others opinion on it. Just edited it

Find

What about if you're immune to all but fire damage which could cause the barrel to break since ya know, it's a barrel

Bumpity Bump

Find