Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Two new Weapon ideas: Soul Calibur and Soul Edge

As you may or may not know, I've loved the Soul Calibur games since I was eight years old. I love the game to death. My favorite being Soul Calibur IV, and the fact I have an original Soul Calibur arcade machine in my basement, I'd love to see Soul Calibur and Soul Edge in FRG. For those that don't know what they look like...

Soul Calibur

Soul Edge

Here are the stats I think these weapons should have, if they are added.
Soul Calibur
Tier: Godlike
Damage: +20-30%
Range: +10-20%
Fire Rate: -10-20%
Mobility: -5-15%
Description: A legendary blade created by Algol himself.
Special: Right clicking will summon a wave of icy spikes, not damaging on impact, but instead freezing them IN PLACE and dealing X damage over time every Y seconds for Z seconds. (a buffed ccd basically) (Example: X = 8.0, Y = 2.5, Z = 13.5)
Obtained by: Case of the Seraph

Soul Edge
Tier: Godlike
Damage: +25-30%
Range: +10-20%
Fire Rate: -15-20%
Mobility: -5-15%
Description: A legendary blade wielded by Algol himself.
Special: Right clicking will toggle 'Soul Edge', draining your health by X per Y seconds, but your attacks deal A% more damage and heal for B% of damage dealt, while slowing you and your attack speed by C%. (Example: X = 3.0, Y = 0.8, A = 5.0, B = 10.0, C = 8.5)
Obtained by: Case of the Leviathan

Any thoughts?
Find

Quote:Special: Right clicking will summon a wave of icy spikes, not damaging on impact, but instead freezing them IN PLACE and dealing X damage over time every Y seconds for Z seconds. (a buffed ccd basically) (Example: X = 8.0, Y = 2.5, Z = 13.5)

so you mean the pre nerf CCD, right?

not a buffed ccd
Find

(11-14-2016, 10:20 PM)tobooasxz Wrote:  
Quote:Special: Right clicking will summon a wave of icy spikes, not damaging on impact, but instead freezing them IN PLACE and dealing X damage over time every Y seconds for Z seconds. (a buffed ccd basically) (Example: X = 8.0, Y = 2.5, Z = 13.5)

not a buffed ccd

i guess so Tongue
Find

(11-14-2016, 10:21 PM)Felix the Vault Dweller Wrote:  
(11-14-2016, 10:20 PM)tobooasxz Wrote:  

not a buffed ccd

i guess so Tongue

then no thanks
Find

Those look really cool and would fit in with the leviathan/seraph cases.

Their only specific items are the masks and bows, so this could help add to that concept
Find

+1 to replacing godsword models with these

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

well tbh they are just like the other godlike the soul one is just like the bloodweep and the ice one is just a ccd and forst put in one gun
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

2 many godlikes melees

no shotguns?

shotgun when

i say we work on getting godlikes for each different kind of gun first, we already have like 4 godlike melees and no m1garand and m1911 godlikes and no shotguns like ron paul said as well as no galil or famas godlike, why should we have 6 total melee godlikes when we dont even have atleast 1 for each kind of gun? -1

(11-15-2016, 12:55 AM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  i say we work on getting godlikes for each different kind of gun first, we already have like 4 godlike melees and no m1garand and m1911 godlikes and no shotguns like ron paul said as well as no galil or famas godlike, why should we have 6 total melee godlikes when we dont even have atleast 1 for each kind of gun? -1

no.

im pretty sure brassx has said there wont be a shotgun godlike, and im perfectly ok with that.